I wish we could split MFP up....

Options

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    before i can vote yea or nay on split we need to clear this up. is it going to be split in two or will there be multiple splits. if it's split in two based on 1200 cal vs eat more, which side gets stuck with the rate/hump/dump/lick crew? which side gets those dreadful fake pizza and cookie recipes? which side gets the lifting makes me bulky girls? which side gets the funny people and which side gets the bullies crybabies?

I think you already know the answer to this, naughty :laugh:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    'sall good. We've all erred. What's important is that we learn from our mistakes and make a change.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    'sall good. We've all erred. What's important is that we learn from our mistakes and make a change.

I'm starting with that maaaaaan in the mirror ... I'm askin him to chaaaaaange his waayysss
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Or maybe all the Eat More To Lose more folks should start their own website instead of staying here and bashing everyone who does better on a lower calorie diet?

But then they would have nothing else to spend their time on :tongue:

But if that had happened I'd still be miserable on 1200 cals instead of happy and losing on 1600. Thank you eat more to lose people :drinker:

But lower calorie `diet` did not mention `1200 cals`

Do you not consider 1200 a lower calorie diet? I do and it was the eat more folks who go me to up to 1500 - and now 1600. I only said 1200 because that was what I was on. :noway:

I am not sure where I read 1200 cals? in this post ? Perhaps you could go back over this thread and quote it to me?

I said it to provide context to my post - I'm not sure what your issue is with this. Feel free to re-read the thread yourself.

To make it clear -

You wanted eat more peeps gone

I want them to stay so provided context as to why I like them.

Quite honestly if you don't think 1200 is a low calorie diet then I have nothing more to say to you. :noway:

Don`t be angry with me Nevme, all I am trying to get over is that people need to make their own choices be it 1200 calories or more,

Every body has a choice like you chose to eat more to help you to lose weight, but you can not put down or condemn people that choose to eat 1200 cals (not that this has been suggested, except in a fun way)

I meant no offence to you OK :flowerforyou:
  • LeeWorrall88
    Options
    Cakes
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

I'm starting with that maaaaaan in the mirror ... I'm askin him to chaaaaaange his waayysss

Thank you. I will now have that song stuck in my head for days. :mad:
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I would split this way:

Group 1: Those with zero humor and those that are easily offended

Group 2: The others...
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Cakes
    Where?!?!?! :happy:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Cakes

3oujd6.jpg
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Cakes

3oujd6.jpg

10/10
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure no one here is forced to use the forums. If you don't like them, don't read them.

bravo-o.gif
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Thank you. I will now have that song stuck in my head for days. :mad:

:drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Don`t be angry with me Nevme, all I am trying to get over is that people need to make their own choices be it 1200 calories or more,

Every body has a choice like you chose to eat more to help you to lose weight, but you can not put down or condemn people that choose to eat 1200 cals (not that this has been suggested, except in a fun way)

I meant no offence to you OK :flowerforyou:

I'm not angry - just didn't understand why you had an issue with my post. I was just fighting for them to stay :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmm, Taco Bell :love: :love: :love:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    before i can vote yea or nay on split we need to clear this up. is it going to be split in two or will there be multiple splits. if it's split in two based on 1200 cal vs eat more, which side gets stuck with the rate/hump/dump/lick crew? which side gets those dreadful fake pizza and cookie recipes? which side gets the lifting makes me bulky girls? which side gets the funny people and which side gets the bullies crybabies?

That is too many options for a Friday afternoon. Please restate your request in two words or less. Thank you.

just break up.

DAMMIT!!! Still too many words
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2h3onTGTe1qhnyz8o1_500.png
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

That is too many options for a Friday afternoon. Please restate your request in two words or less. Thank you.

just break up.

Abbreviate: "JBU"...Problem solved :flowerforyou:
  • nightengale7
    Options
    tumblr_m2h3onTGTe1qhnyz8o1_500.png

That was just uncalled for.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

*sigh*. Is that bullying?

i'd actually just like to get rid of all the "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads. send them to a secondary site.

^^THIS!!! 1000x THIS!

But then how would we ever know who wants to rate/date/hump/dump/smash/pass/creep/peep/bang or chop our heads off??? :huh:

Quite frankly you still wouldn't know because the people in those threads seem to have a problem with honesty. Cause really, we are not all an 8 or above. Just sayin'.

Whaaaaatttt???? Are you suggesting they may have lied????? :noway: I fund a refund!

No, no, no they have NOT LIED to us.

Just think of all the 'people are mean' threads....do you think mean people will lie to make us feel better? Nope.

Rest assured we are 8+ :bigsmile:
  • nightengale7
    Options

just break up.

Abbreviate: "JBU"...Problem solved :flowerforyou:

WIN! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: