• theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My-favourite-GIF-ever.-Imgur.gif

jon-stewart-colbert-bravo.gif
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Only one of these exist in the UK, so no problemo for me...

...runs to McDonalds.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    alist-delicious.gif
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    ...I'm so going to eat strawberry poptarts this weekend.

om_nom_nom_nom_by_ascendingstars-d4kgy5o.gif
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't die...

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/03/29/e-coli-outbreak-frozen-food/?hpt=ea_r5&hpt=hp_t2
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday that 24 cases of E. coli O121 have been reported across 15 states, with at least one linked to the consumption of Farm Rich brand frozen meals and snacks. One third of the cases have required hospitalization and no deaths have occurred.

Illness related to this outbreak's strain have been reported in Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. 78% of those sickened are under the age of 22.

Rich Products Corporation recalled approximately 196,222 pounds of Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mini Pizza Slices and Mozzarella Bites produced from November 12-19, 2012 after being informed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture of potential contamination of these products.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    E. coli is no match for the level of sodium and preservatives in my blood.
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options

tumblr_m5l927oJCk1rn95k2o1_400.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't die...

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/03/29/e-coli-outbreak-frozen-food/?hpt=ea_r5&hpt=hp_t2
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday that 24 cases of E. coli O121 have been reported across 15 states, with at least one linked to the consumption of Farm Rich brand frozen meals and snacks. One third of the cases have required hospitalization and no deaths have occurred.

Illness related to this outbreak's strain have been reported in Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. 78% of those sickened are under the age of 22.

Rich Products Corporation recalled approximately 196,222 pounds of Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mini Pizza Slices and Mozzarella Bites produced from November 12-19, 2012 after being informed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture of potential contamination of these products.

Better avoid spinach also:

http://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2012/O157H7-11-12/

Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Organic Spinach and Spring Mix Blend (Final Update)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Cute. If I did one it'd be McDonald's, mashed potatoes, granola and pasta! :laugh:
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't die...

Better avoid spinach also:

http://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2012/O157H7-11-12/

Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Organic Spinach and Spring Mix Blend (Final Update)

Truth. There's been so many recalls in general. From natural peanut butter to my beloved spinach. :/ I can only grow so much of my own.

Mine would be a lot of burritos and veggie burgers (with fries of friggin' course).
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

bwahahaha:heart:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Golden Archs..Golden Girls - i see what ya did there.