Squee. I've reached my goal. Before and after pics...

Options

Replies

• somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thats very inspiring...now trying to pry but just curious as to whether it was natural or what not.....definitely something i can now use as inspiration.

I didn't think you were prying at all -- I'm 100% willing to share what worked for me :flowerforyou:
  • ambraroberts
    Options
    I am inspired!! thank YOU!!
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Congrats to your sucess!
  • yankeegrl
    yankeegrl Posts: 5
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!!! I hope I will be as successful as you are.
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    Amazing! I just showed my 6 year old daughter your pics....I'm trying to teach her what it means to be healthy! Great job!
  • fchopin42
    fchopin42 Posts: 51
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! Great job!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    You look great, simply amazing!
  • peggyann47
    peggyann47 Posts: 22
    Options
    Whoo-hoo! Awesome job.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • pitanita
    pitanita Posts: 6
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation! You are such an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing!
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look totally awesome, you should feel so great about yourself. YOU DID IT!!!!! All the days of cutting calories was worth it. Keep it up!!!
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    My jaw dropped! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,620 Member
    Options
    You look great!

Even more impressive, I read through a lot of your posts and your slow approach into maintenance has been very inspiring to read. I'm hoping that you'll keep posting now that you're fully on maintenance. IMHO, the hardest part of this journey is the goal and I've yet to learn how to stay there despite successfully reaching it more times than I want to think about.

I hope that you'll keep posting and sharing with us your experiences with maintenance. I'd especially like to hear how you deal with the "permissions" problem you've mentioned before.

In fact, I wish that MFP would set up a separate Board just for maintenance. It would be so helpful to the maintenance "newbies" and so inspiring to those of us terrified about maintenance to keep hearing the stories of people who have successfully kept their weight off.
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you all so very much for the lovely comments!
    You look great!

Even more impressive, I read through a lot of your posts and your slow approach into maintenance has been very inspiring to read. I'm hoping that you'll keep posting now that you're fully on maintenance. IMHO, the hardest part of this journey is the goal and I've yet to learn how to stay there despite successfully reaching it more times than I want to think about.

I hope that you'll keep posting and sharing with us your experiences with maintenance. I'd especially like to hear how you deal with the "permissions" problem you've mentioned before.

In fact, I wish that MFP would set up a separate Board just for maintenance. It would be so helpful to the maintenance "newbies" and so inspiring to those of us terrified about maintenance to keep hearing the stories of people who have successfully kept their weight off.

Thank you--I think easing into maintenance mode was the right decision for me, and I'm convinced that slowly adding 50cals every few weeks has tricked my body into giving up those last stubborn pounds.

Yes, we're on the page page on this: the hardest part of the journey (for me) is maintenance. This time around, though, I've got MFP as a tool and all the wonderful people here on the boards here to talk to and to absorb inspiration from :happy: I'll be sticking around, keeping my diary and contributing to "maintenance" posts, absolutely. I'm not the world's most dedicated blog writer, but you've given me food for thought (so to speak, lol) about sharing my experience with it. I have searched the boards for maintenance posts before, and there are lots of people who have kept off the weight successfully here--it's very encouraging. It would be nice to have a "home" for maintenance, though, nods.

*headed in the direction of your maintenance blog link :smile:
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,620 Member
    Options
    I posted a request on the Request Board for a separate Maintenance Board. I think it would help if anyone who is also interested could post a confirming reply there as well. Thanks.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Like a whole new person, you look so much younger
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wubzy!! You look AMAZING MY DEAR!! Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous all the way! Dedication and hard work!
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Congrats.....you look stunning....
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • erinliz
    erinliz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Look at you! What an inspiration. I bet you feel amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!