I'm back!

Options
Hey I was on this site about a year ago then ended up quitting my diet :cry: but I am back and ready for a change! It would be nice to have some motivators to help me keep going. I have already lost 7lbs before I rejoined this site so I am already excited and pumped :bigsmile: ! It is hard for me to stay motivated because of my life right now and no one I know really helps me out. I get excited and tell them I lost 7lbs and then I get made fun of because they think I am making it up or blow me off. So I need to find some motives elsewhere. Anyways, it would be nice to have some motivators and supporters to keep me going and I will try and do the same. :wink:

Replies

• Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back. You will find plenty of positive support here. Well done for the 7lbs. Mostly people can't see the difference until you have lost quite a lot of weight (depending on what size you started out). I wish you success now you've got back on track
  • jeanineslove
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am hoping to see good things here. The 1st thing I did was remove sugary things/sweet out of my diet and made my portions smaller, next thing you know I lost 7lbs. It fells so good to see the scale going down! Yea I saw the difference right away but I understand why people don't see it right away. I already feel really welcome here! And congrats on the 17lb loss!
  • 13hope13
    13hope13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost my 30 pounds and no one at work said a thing. My family is supportive and thinks i look way better i hope after I lose the next 30 people will notice. I feel way better and that is what truly counts.
  • HalleBerry6
    HalleBerry6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just signed up to this. Not really sure how to use but hoping to get some tips and ideas to help me stick to a healthy eating plan while watching llbs drop off!:happy:
  • 13hope13
    13hope13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I find that sugar makes me really hungry. I think it's good that you gave up the sugar. Great job on your weight loss!!
  • JustMQ
    JustMQ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey I was on this site about a year ago then ended up quitting my diet :cry: but I am back and ready for a change! It would be nice to have some motivators to help me keep going. I have already lost 7lbs before I rejoined this site so I am already excited and pumped :bigsmile: ! It is hard for me to stay motivated because of my life right now and no one I know really helps me out. I get excited and tell them I lost 7lbs and then I get made fun of because they think I am making it up or blow me off. So I need to find some motives elsewhere. Anyways, it would be nice to have some motivators and supporters to keep me going and I will try and do the same. :wink:

I think your first sentence says a lot! It will go much better in the long run if you look at your weight loss as a life style change instead of a diet. Diet are just bandaids and usually hard to maintain. Just try to be patient, the weight will come off! I found small changes made a HUGE difference for me! :smile:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Once you start cooking awesome meals at home it'll be a lot easier.

There are some recipes I wish I knew earlier -_-
  • jeanineslove
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advice and kindness! It really helps my confidence and hope! I feel like I have some supporters out there! Thank you all for being so nice to me :heart: :smile:
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! I came to this site to help me make changes to my eating and to assist me in losing weight. You are welcome to add me as a friend. I try to be very supportive of others and not judge. Just as I would like others to do for me. Best wishes in your journey and I hope it works for you this time! :happy:
  • findingmyfitself
    Options
    I just joined again after being away for several months. I missed the support and ideas this site gave myself.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend and good job on the 7 pounds down!
    :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome back !! :)
  • SerenitySage_x3
    SerenitySage_x3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! Good for you for taking the initiative to return - forget about those jerks who poke fun, they're just insecure themselves! Best of luck reaching your goal! You can do it!
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome back! Nice to hear you haven't given up yet! Best wishes on your journey, you can do it!
    If you need any friends or support feel free to add me!