Options
christyb77
christyb77 Posts: 30 Member
What do ya'll think of this?

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    It's a good fun workout. If you enjoy it, go for it!
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    I adore it ....
  • Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I only started a couple weeks ago and I can't dance for s*@t but I LOVE it! Great burn too.
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fun way to burn calories.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Give it a try and see if you like it. Different teachers teach a very different class too, so it's worth trying more than one, if you have that option.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE It
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I Love it. It's my main cardio I do 2-3 classes a week plus another at home with a video.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I love it! I don't like working out in public though so I use my Xbox 360 Kinect and play the Zumba game on there.
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It's like partying at the gym! I LOVE IT!!!!!
  • tashiaberman
    tashiaberman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started with a group at work last week. It's great if you like to dance and have a group to work with. It kicks your butt, but the group is good to keep you going. There will always be somebody who can do the moves better and somebody who's tripping over their own feet, so it doesn't matter how good you are at the moves, just move it!
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have seen people with no rhythm build rhythm...it's a miracle! lol Shy people become extroverts by the end of the class!
  • kellyjkaylor
    Options
    I sarted doing zumba at the first of feb, im hooked! love it, burns a lot of calories and I have lost an additional 14 lbs in 6 wks mainly cause of it!! yay ZUMBA!!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Crazy fun while burning calories! What more could you want??? I mix this up with my beachbody Shawn T. workouts, which I have on DVD. Both have high energy music and make you forget you are working out. Lots of modifications for those who need them, like me. I have lost 17 lbs since the first week of Feb just working out and logging my food here on MFP. You will surely enjoy this! :happy:
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Still intimidates me. i prefer my boxing classes >_>
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just started about 3 weeks ago and really enjoy it! Something different and fun.
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it! I was seeing more curves and definition after just a few weeks of doing nothing but zumba. Its so fun and its an awesome burn!
  • NoworNever84
    Options
    I've been doing it for about 2 weeks. I love it but it def kicks your butt into high gear.
  • betherfany
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba, I would do it more often then the once a week if I could. High energy and burn about 520 calories for the hour that I do it!
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Took some live classes and liked it, but decided to save money and buy it for Wii. I now have Zumba Fitness 2 and Zumba Core for the Wii...completely addicted to both!:laugh:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!