Sexiest thing in the gym...

Options

Replies

• judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    A ripped guy standing over me spotting when I bench press.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    is when a determined guy bench presses weights!!!! yum!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    When there are females that lift heavy.... Oh wait, my new gym that's 0.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    ... Is when a man walks around with wraps dangling from his wrists. Sigh...

most people look at me like "wtf are those..." when I wear mine. I'm the only person I've ever seen with them on. Their loss, the key to a huge back is straps and deadlifts and rows.
    ... Is when a man walks around with wraps dangling from his wrists. Sigh...
    So you find it sexy when a man has no grip strength? ;)

the guys that always say this generally have the least developed backs. ;)

I don't use them at all.. but I had back in the day when I was 17-18...
    I may get them back though sometime.. I just don't feel that i need them.. for now..
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    74319_389117264515304_672402819_n.jpg

^^this (however......never happens at my gym) lol
  • Zeusmachine
    Options
    Gym and sexiest should never go together the gym is for one to improve on ones body who cares what's around or what fancy clothes or gym equipment your lifting enough said really

Loss weight run

Build muscle lift heavy things

Simple minded I no :)

But to not to come across as being rude I will answer your question

Sexiest thing in the gym is nothing but what comes out of the gym is better then what went in :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Its crazy for me thinking I know but on those days I get there and walk into the room and its totally empty with the lights out. Hit the switch, blast the ear buds and do work.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Those pools of sweat on the machines.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    An empty squat rack on my leg days...

Damn right, sista!

That's all i am thinking of.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    chicks on that deal where they spread their thighs...

I stare saucily into the eyes of the hot new trainer on the other side of the gym while I work out on that machine... yeah, I'm classy like that.

LOL :flowerforyou:
  • selina884
    Options
    Gym and sexiest should never go together the gym is for one to improve on ones body who cares what's around or what fancy clothes or gym equipment your lifting enough said really

Loss weight run

Sexiest thing in the gym is nothing but what comes out of the gym is better then what went in :)

Completely agree.

Headphones in, focused on personal gains.
    No time for anyone else.

However it's obvious to spot the attention seekers, somehow I lose a little bit of respect (although i shouldn't care) for those who abuse the domain of the gym. The gym has its own etiquette!
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    3ra5n9.jpg
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options

I have to second this :love:
  • pawnstarNate
    Options

Loss weight run

Completely agree.

No time for anyone else.

However it's obvious to spot the attention seekers, somehow I lose a little bit of respect (although i shouldn't care) for those who abuse the domain of the gym. The gym has its own etiquette!

Hey now...even though I posted a sexy gym pic....Like I tell people...when I walk in the door, I'm there to work and when I walk out of that door, my shirt is usually soaked because I do cardio and lift.
  • selina884
    Options

Loss weight run

Completely agree.

No time for anyone else.

Hey now...even though I posted a sexy gym pic....Like I tell people...when I walk in the door, I'm there to work and when I walk out of that door, my shirt is usually soaked because I do cardio and lift.

Oh no, I wasn't referring to you. I was making a general statement.
    and yes, that's a hot look (even if its smelly)
  • pawnstarNate
    Options

Loss weight run

Completely agree.

No time for anyone else.

I know what you mean about the attention seekers. Had a girl in front of my elliptical a couple of weeks ago on the treadmill....booty shorts, pig tails, full makeup, and jewelry. Hot yes....There for the workout...no! lol
  • Zeusmachine
    Options

Loss weight run

Completely agree.

No time for anyone else.

I know what you mean about the attention seekers. Had a girl in front of my elliptical a couple of weeks ago on the treadmill....booty shorts, pig tails, full makeup, and jewelry. Hot yes....There for the workout...no! lol

Hahah anything more then 5 reps is cardio in my books haha People are often left dumbfounded when I tell them I never do any “cardio.” Of course, this isn’t to say that I never get my heart rate elevated, which, speaking technicaly, is what “cardio” really is (i.e., anything that elevates your heart rate). I elevate my heart rate all the time. Again, I AM NOT saying that traditional cardio is bad, or dumb, or shouldn’t be included in a program. If anything, I just want people to understand that lifting weights can be “cardio” in nature, too! You don’t have to be on a treadmill, or stair-master, or ellptical trainer for 45 minutes a day, 4-5-6 days per week, hating life, contemplating Sepuku, in order to get a cardiovascular benefit. I know I just rocked someone’s world out there, but it’s true.

And well men are men women are women first time I went to a gym I was doing dumbbell shoulder press and saw women doing squarts and my right arm collapsed on me and was out of action for weeks haha so from then on was all about me
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ...is walking past a group of guys who have just worked out. The smells of the hormones produced when exercising coupled with their body sprays just melts me away.

yes!!! I love that smell.
  • selina884
    Options

Loss weight run

Completely agree.

No time for anyone else.

That's a cardio bunny right thurr.
  • tasha251983
    tasha251983 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My trainer :-)