Girls, how many pairs do you have?

Options
I am thinking about cleaning out my closet and making decisions about what to keep. Just out of curiosity...

(1) How many pairs of shoes do you have (including sneakers)?
(2) How many pairs of shoes a girl would need?
(3) How many pairs of jeans and pants do you have (including shorts)?

Replies

• avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I have at least 60 pairs of shoes but some are just meant to be pretty and I look at them in their box but never wear them.

I pretty much just stick to the same five or six pairs.

unless it's summer,I love sandles.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I probably have around seven pairs of shoes, if that? And three pairs of jeans, around four lounge pants and two pairs of shorts.
    And if we're talking about need, shoes don't even meet Maslow's Hierarchy I think lawls but in today's society...maybe ten max?
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Um, I kind of have too many shoes, not a enormous amount, but more than I need. I probably have 5 pairs of boots, 3 sneakers/walking shoes, 3 TOMS, and then probably 10 randoms like sandals or moccasins. The problem is I don't wear all of them haha, so more than I need for sure.

Same with the jeans! I probably have 8 pairs of jeans, but don't wear them too much, then I have my black dress pants and black skinnies, which I wear most of the time. But I have around 15 pairs of shorts (including athletic shorts). I wear shorts when I can WAY more than pants.

Now I feel like I should go clean out my closet.. thanks! Lol
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of shoes. 1 pair of sneakers and my dressy work shoes.
    I have 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pair of dress pants
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Shoes....way too many. At least 50 pairs of heels, 8 pairs of boots, a couple flats and two pairs of tennis shoes
    Pants.....about ten pairs of work pants and 4 pairs of jeans that I wear, but I also have lots of pencil skirts and dresses for work.

I quite obviously have way too much stuff, but I wear most of it and have a big closet to fit it all ;)
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Think i need to go shopping.
    I now have two pairs of dressy shoes, 1 pair hiking shoes, 1 pair safety shoes, 2 pairs of sandles and 2 pairs of climbing shoes.
    I only every wear the safety shoes and. He climbing ones :p

Also 2 pairs cof jeans, 1 that fit and 1 three sizes to big ....
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Um, I kind of have too many shoes, not a enormous amount, but more than I need. I probably have 5 pairs of boots, 3 sneakers/walking shoes, 3 TOMS, and then probably 10 randoms like sandals or moccasins. The problem is I don't wear all of them haha, so more than I need for sure.

I'm sure i'm misunderstanding this, you have certain shoes for that time of the month?......
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Jeans, 3 pair.

Dress pants, 3 pair

Shorts, 4 pair that I wear out, 2 more really short ones for over a bathing suit

I do have four pair of sneakers (1 running, 1 walking, and two for out and about or trails) - and a hiking boot for outdoorsy stuff in the rain/winter.

Sandals....oh..let's say 6 pair I wear regularly, including flip flops

The rest of the shoes....uh....lots of them are in boxes, but don't get worn regularly. It's a curse.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of sneakers and one pair of flip flops.
  • LisaMBudd
    LisaMBudd Posts: 15
    Options
    Girls should have a limit on shoes?
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Girls should have a limit on shoes?

No way! And shoes are the one thing I can always try on and they fit.

That makes me happy:smile:
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I'm sure i'm misunderstanding this, you have certain shoes for that time of the month?......
    :laugh: She probably means these:
    red-canvas-toms.png
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

:laugh: She probably means these:
    red-canvas-toms.png

hahaha!
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i have 3 pairs of shoes. i think i need 5. i have 4 pairs of pants
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about cleaning out my closet and making decisions about what to keep. Just our of curiosity...

(1) How many pairs of shoes do you have (including sneakers)?
    (2) How many pairs of shoes a girl would need?
    (3) How many pairs of jeans and pants do you have (including shorts)?

(1) I would say I have around 10-15 pairs of shoes including ALL types of footwear, some of which are almost 9 years old!
    (2) I think at a minimum a pair for all situations, so one pair of each type: sandals, dress, business, casual, exercise, winter/rain wear.
    (3) I have around 15 pairs of all kinds of pants (including jeans, shorts, sweatpants, capris, and business wear). That's not including any sort of pajama bottoms.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Why only females? The only thing most females wear that guys don't are bras.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    1. 5 (2 sneakers, 2 flats, 1 heels)
    2. Um, I need to replace the flats...so, prob still 5 or 6?
    3. 4 (3 pants, 1 pair of shorts)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have 4 pairs of jeans, 1 dress pants, 1 shorts, 3-4 capris, then about 4-5 pairs of pants/crops I would workout in
    I have 2 pairs of runners (one for work, one for gym)
    I have about 8ish pairs of shoes otherwise, I wear a select few
    LOVE sandals so I have a lot of those.

Shirts on the other hand or cardis - own a tonne of those....
    I probably own 20-30 tank tops :)

30 pairs of undies lol maybe more

ETA: just bought my first sundress!
  • treenuh_x
    treenuh_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    6 pairs of shoes - 3 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of heels, 1 pair of boots.

I'd say you need how ever many pairs of shoes you want.

Many pants of varying sizes, some that I can fit into, others that I cannot fit into (yet). 3 that I actively wear.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I stay between 12-18 pairs of shoes/sandals, about 4 pairs of pants cause I am still hoping to lose more. Purses are my weak point but I force myself to catch and release at times!

I did just buy three pairs of short cause we are going to Coachella again and I wear shorts all weekend!