5'6 ladies goal weight

Options
Would like to see what your goal weight is at 5'6? I'm 5'6 but not a small frame more of a medium one my goal is 140 is that realistic. I don't want to lose too much and look sickly skinny. I was once 120 and looked too skinny.

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6-1/2" and 141 pounds currently. I would like to get back to 125 - 130, so no, I do not think 140 is unrealistic. (I was 120 pounds in my profile picture)
  • dogwalk
    dogwalk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'6 and I think 137-147 is good esp;if your past 30 yr old it's good for me any way!
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I started at 140 lbs, currently about 130. My quasi-goal is 120 - I doubt I'll actually get there because I'm working on putting on muscle too, so I'm mostly just interested in losing my belly and lower back fat, regardless of the actual weight I end up at!
  • mikkiroo
    mikkiroo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and aiming for 140 so I don't think that's unrealistic. Good luck!
  • sprytez31
    sprytez31 Posts: 11
    Options
    a lot depends on your frame tbh. i'm 5'6.5" and at 145lb people thought i had a serious illness. my goal this time is nearer 170lb as i will be slim, but healthily looking slim (a UK size 12-14).

if you can get to 140lb and maintain it, then it's realistic. if you struggle to maintain that weight then perhaps revisit your goals.
  • hearts895
    hearts895 Posts: 12
    Options
    I 'm 5'6" and have a small frame and a GW of 108-105 lbs. I was at 108 lbs and looked pretty good (everyone gave me nice compliments for the 1st time in my life) but gained some of it back :( I'm now 111-112 lbs, but with the 30 day shred I hope to break this stupid plateau I've been in!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5", do I count? My goal weight is ~140lbs with plenty of muscle but no bulkiness (which I hear is hard to get anyways). I think I also have a medium frame. I think that 140-150 is a realistic and healthy goal for your height. :)
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'6'' and my goal is 131 lbs but i have a small frame :)
    charlie
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", with a pretty small frame. I'm happiest at 130, with some muscle (I'm at 135 now, and lift 3 days a week, so I'm pretty happy).
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6.5 and my goal weight for now is 180. I cant see myself much lower than 160 but we'll see when i get there
  • mvuhlt
    mvuhlt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting article. All the women weigh the same (70 kg, about 154 lbs.) The one on the left is short, and the one on the right is tall, but the others are similar in height. You can see that one of them particularly looks flabbier than the others. Working out with weight will help you look better at your weight.
    http://www.bgmmodels.com/marie-claire-average-weight-feature/
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and 36 years old. I started at 157 and I am currently at 140 and my goal is 129. I would say I am a medium build. I may not make it to my goal if I feel good before then but right now I still have quite a lot of unwanted fat in my abdominal area as well as my upper hip area (the fat still spills over the top of my underwear). To each their own within a healthy BMI, I personally cringe at 105 and 170 but everybody (every body) is different!! Good luck!! :wink:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    160lb.. wrist says I have a small frame but I'm fairly muscular. I'm at 166/167 right now but my BF% is 24%.
  • chloeshotmom
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 120lbs. I just gave birth 6 weeks ago and i am now 150lbs. I'm praying so hard to reach my goal...
  • nicoleknapp754
    Options
    My goal is 120 . I would say I am medium bone . I'm at 143 right now and it's still too heavy . Too much around my waist still.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, and currently 140, my ultimate goal weight is now 135. I'd say anywhere between 120-150 is a good goal for this height.

13140333.png
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im 5'6 I weigh 209.4 my goal weight is 140
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6-5'7 and when I started my goal weight was 130 But now I'm trying to get down to 120. I believe that 130 would be fine though, if I was a little more toned :) I guess I have a medium build (not really sure).
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    probably 140 (maybe 135, but definitely no lower than 130) It all depends on how I look when I get there.... I am currently 201.... Anxiously waiting to break the 200 mark!!!! It feels like it's taking forever lol
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 because I had the least amount of pain at that weight. I do not think I look too bad right now. I dont care much if I look scary to people when im thin. I care about pain. The fact is that the deformities all over my skeleton make it so that ANY extra weight causes me extra pain. I dont care if it will bring me down to a Ccup (if there is any part of my anatomy that I am really vain about, its the girls so this is really saying something), I dont care if my nose suddenly looks bigger with a thin face. I just want to live with a lower level of pain. I will be in pain for my whole life, but I do not need to suffer quite as badly as I currently suffer.