Before and After Diet and C25K

Options
Hey guys,
Here are my before and after pics. I'm doing a 1200 calorie diet and the C25K program...the after pic was taken in the mirror, which is slimming, but there is still a clear difference from before, I hope. What do you guys think?

before_zps978b9d97.jpg

after_zpsb8c221f8.jpg

Replies

• alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Here are my before and after pics. I'm doing a 1200 calorie diet and the C25K program...the after pic was taken in the mirror, which is slimming, but there is still a clear difference from before, I hope. What do you guys think?

before_zps978b9d97.jpg

after_zpsb8c221f8.jpg

That should do it!
  • ShaktiB
    ShaktiB Posts: 17
    Options
    thanks Alychil820 !! I still can't get the hang of the photobucket thing :tongue:
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am just starting c25k I hope to get your results ...or at least finish :D
  • ShaktiB
    Options
    thanks Amy. I find I'm enjoying being able to run (for the first time in my life) even more than the actual weight loss. the C25K is a gradual program and if I could get to week 5, trust me anyone can!!

Have a great evening!

Shakti
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the C25K. I'm on week 2 D 3. So far so good. I haven't notice Ny lose yet. But I'm loving that I can run.
  • ShaktiB
    Options
    Good for you, Melissa!! It really is the most amazing feeling, isn't it, being able to run? So empowering!!! For me, I treat losing weight and running the 5K as separate goals, and sometimes I'm more on track for one goal as opposed to the other, but I figure as long as I get there in the end, it's all good :happy:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Running and only 1200 cals a day? amg. I would die.

You look fab though :)
  • ShaktiB
    Options
    Haha, It's only 30 minute sessions, 3 times a week...Don't want to over-eat those calories...
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I run4 days a week. But only do the c25k 3 times a week. Otherwise I go and walk or elliptical .
  • ShaktiB
    Options
    Cool!! I try to do a workout video on those days where I don't run. It's gotten to where I miss running when I don't do it. It's become my preferred method of exercise when before I was more of a Zumba chick :smile:
  • kellyjkaylor
    Options
    I just started the c25k this week, finished week 1 day 3 today, im hoping I see more results, I also use an elliptical 6 days a week and zumba twice a week! I never thought I would be able to run!! but I got this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!