I am the yo-yo queen!

Options
Hello all! This place seems amazing and hopefully having to log my food and exercise will guilt me into SUCCESS, although I'm mad that my little ticker thingy is at zero! I've been trying for that magic 145 lbs on the scale for about 7 years now. I started out at 335 lbs so I guess only having 35 lbs to go should seem like a good thing, but the truth is that these last 35 lbs or so I have left are holding on for dear life! In the past I'd get close and once I hit the plateau I'd start heading right back up the scale again. Seeing as I'll be getting married this year I think this is my time to shine! Here's hoping!:tongue:

Replies

• Tmoney
    Tmoney Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all! This place seems amazing and hopefully having to log my food and exercise will guilt me into SUCCESS, although I'm mad that my little ticker thingy is at zero! I've been trying for that magic 145 lbs on the scale for about 7 years now. I started out at 335 lbs so I guess only having 35 lbs to go should seem like a good thing, but the truth is that these last 35 lbs or so I have left are holding on for dear life! In the past I'd get close and once I hit the plateau I'd start heading right back up the scale again. Seeing as I'll be getting married this year I think this is my time to shine! Here's hoping!:tongue:
  • zeusbabe7
    zeusbabe7 Posts: 7
    Options
    :happy: Good luck to you!! This is a great site for support!
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Did I read that correctly?? Have you lost over 150 lbs?
    WOW.
    I feel like I should bow or courtsey or something.
    Wow.
    You are an inspiration! Way to go!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    WOWSER...what an awesome accomplishment you have already made! Kudos to you. These last measley pounds should be a drop in the bucket.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and welcome to MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! You really don't have that far to go condsidered what you've already loss!! I'm a wedding planner in the Chicago area and all of my clients (who are trying to lose weight) always feel they can't reach their goal. But, I try to be a great support system and I tell them to to surround themselves with others who will support them! This is my advice to you!! Don't get discouraged!! You almost there!!

I wish you further success on your weight loss! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow what an amazing accomplishment! I'm sure by now though, after all your hard work you are desperate to meet that goal. Wishing you the best of luck!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! WELCOME!