My first before and after! Same Easter dress...

Options
haanmom
haanmom Posts: 90 Member
I realized last week that I would be wearing the same Easter dress this year that I did last year.

I fell in love with the dress last year and bought it in a size 8 even though I really needed a 10. It was so tight in the ribs and chest that the seams were actually pulling. I also ended up with some boob spill out that made me feel like I could not take the little sweater off.

I tried the dress on this week and not only did it fit, but I had extra room! So even though I felt great wearing the dress without the sweater this year, I put the sweater on for the picture.

I can see some differences between the pictures in my face and the waist of the dress, but I am even more excited about how the dress fit so much better!!

5'10
High Weight 178
Easter 2012 174
MFP start Jan 2013: 174
Easter 2013 164

nml251.jpg

Replies

• honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! And younger even!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Well done.:smile:
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great work! Happy Easter to you.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful dress - and you wear it well!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference for just ten pounds : ).
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Good job, You look great & the dress is so pretty on you. I can see the difference.
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is quite amazing! It actually looks like a totally different cut of dress, and you look like a much younger person somehow! Really happy for you, and really inspired. Good job!!!!!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and I am in love with the dress! :)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, well done!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!