Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i can't eat my calories on healthy lifestyle.

am so lost.because i have a problem with my calories.am starting to lose weight in healthy way.(before i just ate healthy and binged myself unhealthy)am so lost in this healthy routine and i will try to explain you what a problems i have.maybe somebody can give me advice.
1.first of all i started to go to gym 4 times a week,where i burned about 1000 calories doing a little bit weight lifting and the rest o cardio.
2.i eat about 1300 cal a day,which is a little bit scary.(am 5'8'' and 23 female 145-147 lbs. now)
3.i have a stomach problems and very often i have bloating,so i cut off products like:peanut butter,apples,broccoli,dairy product(lactose intolerance),bread,crackers,no chocolate,no sweets at all.

and NOW i have a problem with consuming calories.am not so hungry.i hate eat meat(sometimes i ate fish,so am a half-vegetarian) but when i go to shop i can't buy something sweet because i started to think that this is unhealthy.

almost every day i ate 3 servings of vegetables
5 serv of fruits
some almond nuts(i can't even let myself to eat more that 15 nuts)
hot oat bran
some vegan cheese

and am feeling full,but sometimes not and i just tired to think that another things are unhealthy.please,explain me that it's not.
P.S sorry for my english (

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Almonds, cashews. Any nuts really. Cook with olive oil.
    Eat fish more often. Do you eat chicken at all?
    Chocolate is not unhealthy, you can have it in moderation.
    On the days you work out, do you eat your calories back? If not you would be netting 300 calories a day, which is crazy.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Considering all the issues you've got with food, I'd see a nutritionist.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Considering all the issues you've got with food, I'd see a nutritionist.

Yeah, this....

Also, get your veg and fruit, etc...but also realize that foods aren't inherently good or bad. Having some chocolate now and then is no biggie. Also, get your healthy fats...your diet sounds pretty void of fat. You need your good fats...think more nuts, avocados, cook with olive oil, etc. All big calories with little effort and very nutritious.
  • allshebe
    allshebe Posts: 423 Member
    It sounds like you also need some complex carbs - brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal are all reasonably healthy choices as long as you eat them without adding a "ton" of sugar or salt
  • frankierosex
    frankierosex Posts: 3 Member
    thank you all .i will try to add more good fats and carbs.
    + i will add meat such as chicken or even beef!