I sooooooooo have to lose weight!!!

Options
ATJune
ATJune Posts: 89 Member
I cannot believe I just let myself go this way!I am 26 and am already 154lbs and it is just increasing!!! I have tried working on losing weight but never gone thru with it ever! I cannot seem to find time to work out.. I know it is an excuse but I just cannot get myself to wake up in the mornings.. and in the evenings I get back to house work.... I went to the gym for a week and that was it!! I never seem to go through and if I keep going this way I am so not gonna recognize myself!! :( I need help and motivation !! Thanks!

Replies

• rad007
    rad007 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hit the gym NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I did same thing and one found myself from a solid/ and mostly lean 207 lbs to 289.5 lbs. CHANGE IS GOOD , but only when happens NOW!!!!!
  • nikkieliivey
    nikkieliivey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I kno it seems daunting and to be honest there will be days that you just flat put fail but that's not what determines sucess! Sucess comes from looking failure in the face and getting back up again! You mist remember why you want to do this and and how good you will feel once you accomplish your goals! Don't be afraid! Take this battle head on and remember that everyone here on MFP is hear to support you throughout your journey! I like to rememberthat nothing tastes as good as thin (and healthy and fit for that matter) feels! You can do this! Good luck!
  • katie54321
    katie54321 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you for trying to turn your life around! GOOD LUCK :)
  • fromPuertoRico
    Options
    I was like you but one month ago I am standing up at 6:30am to walk -at least- 2 miles. This is my first time I am doing exercise and avoiding junk food for so long time (1month omG, I just can't believe it)

I think that the most important think is to start and be concentrate in the present day "today Im gonna do this....and don't eat ...." And then, do the same thing, using always *today!*.

Now I cant skip a day without exercise ... is like a lifestyle. Today I did it. Tomorrow my goal is to do the same. Step by step. Also I became very tired and unmotivated doing exercise but I used to think "Im goona walk 1 mile" and when I did it, I thought "ok 1 more" hehe

I hope you can do this as I did *today* ;)

I cannot believe I just let myself go this way!I am 26 and am already 154lbs and it is just increasing!!! I have tried working on losing weight but never gone thru with it ever! I cannot seem to find time to work out.. I know it is an excuse but I just cannot get myself to wake up in the mornings.. and in the evenings I get back to house work.... I went to the gym for a week and that was it!! I never seem to go through and if I keep going this way I am so not gonna recognize myself!! :( I need help and motivation !! Thanks!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys... and now I am off to the gym!!:)