What to do for a flat butt?

Options
I have been thinking about Brazilian butt lift but will it even be beneficial for me if I have no *kitten*? I don't really have much of a bootie to lift. OR am I looking at it all wrong?!? Will the muscles I grow give me more roundness, or an illusion of a round butt? I know this may sounds like a silly question but when I think of this video I think of it for people who have a bootie but want to lift it more to look rounder and tighter but like said I have nothing to lift lol

Thoughts? Anyone else with a flat bootie that gained some roundness?

Thanks!

Replies

• MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    Squat and do lunges with resistance
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Squat and do lunges with resistance

gain some roundness with some muscle. ;)
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    a lot of it also has to do with genetics, but you still can make improvements in that area by working hard at it :)
  • vicrandom
    vicrandom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How's your posture? I have a theory that people grow flat butts because they sit on their tailbones instead of their butts - in other words, hips tucked all the time while sitting, no lumbar curve. Is it bro science if I admit I made it up?
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Squats will help :)
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My butt hasn't been round since...forever. But after months of doing squats and lunges things have changed! :happy:
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    tons of squats!!!
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    Squats, squats, squats. I didn't have a chest as a youngin. That changed after a **** ton of push-ups. Didn't have an *kitten*, either. That changed with a **** ton of different squats.