Options
HI!!

my name is Tanya (izzy is a nickname) i'm 5' 3" and i'm at 140lbs i want to be 125 and so far its been really freakin hard! feel free to add me!

Replies

• mmcgraw2012
    mmcgraw2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's my weight goal too YOU CAN DO IT!
  • izzylew
    izzylew Posts: 30
    Options
    haha thanks! how many calories are you doing a day? and how much do you exercise? cuz I'm eating less than MFP tells me and i feel like i work out ALL the time but not loosing any weight
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    haha thanks! how many calories are you doing a day? and how much do you exercise? cuz I'm eating less than MFP tells me and i feel like i work out ALL the time but not loosing any weight

EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT!!!!!!!!!
    EAT TO LIVE, EAT TO LIVE, EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!

EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES BACK!!!!!!

EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOD IS GAS, FOOD IS FUEL, FOOD IS GOOD!

EAT !!!!!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options

EAT!!!!!!!!!

EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT !!!!!

I second that! You're body will hold onto every calorie n fat if you don't eat enough, its a primeval starvation thing hun and you'll do more harm than good:sad:
  • Django1977
    Options

EAT!!!!!!!!!

EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT !!!!!

I second that! You're body will hold onto every calorie n fat if you don't eat enough, its a primeval starvation thing hun and you'll do more harm than good:sad:

Hey there... Please don´t go under your Basic Metabolic Rate. go to ---> http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
    and get your stats entered. Please don´t STARVE yourself. You will not only be not healthy, your body will put every calorie into your fatstore. Imho you should read some books about healthy eating habbits and training. Try Tom Venutos "Burn-the-fat-feed-the-muscle".

Cheers

Django
  • izzylew
    izzylew Posts: 30
    Options
    lol thanks guys