Who loves to Zumba? Let's do a challenge!

Options

Replies

• Jene41
    Jene41 Posts: 11
    Options
    HI! I just got the Exhilerate DVD system and just tried the steps for the first time last night! I really want to find a group of people to work on this with! Interested? :smile:
  • 1fitmimi
    1fitmimi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join this challenge. I teach ZUMBA but only two classes a week. I need more ZUMBA this maybe the way for me to up it a bit. Thanks for the challenge
  • lizmcvey
    lizmcvey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if its not too late! I'm doing 30ds in the mornings and Zumba for 45 minutes aiming for 5 evenings a week. Sounds like the perfect time to amp up to 60 minutes per Zumba session!
  • Mickeyjenny85
    Mickeyjenny85 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Ok, folks, I got my first hour in!
  • taz69tazz
    taz69tazz Posts: 57
    Options
    Im in :drinker:
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have the Zumba dvds and do them at least 6 days a week. Love them!
  • Mickeyjenny85
    Mickeyjenny85 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of Zumba exhilarate
  • XXJanBXX
    XXJanBXX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in on this please. Did a 45 min class this evening :)

xx
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    never too late to join - thanks for teaching! The challenge officially starts today - April 1st! Hope you throw a challenge or two at us!!!
  • slik1227
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of Zumba with my 10 yr old son tonight! What a great class that let's me do that!!! 45 mins = 966 calories! I use my Kinect for Xbox. My name is Bob Kazinski - there is only one if anyone wants to friend me and do a Zumba world?
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I do regular Zumba 4 days a week, Aqua Zumba 2 days a week and Zumba toniing 1 day a week! :)
  • MzTenderoni
    Options
    LEGGGOOOOOO! I'M ALL IN!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am doing zumba on the wii. I logged it as general dance because i couldnt find zumba in the list. How does everyone else log it?
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm in!! I had the original Zumba on Wii and hated having to wear the belt or hold the controller. We got my son the Xbox 360 with Kinect for Christmas. I bought Zumba and love it. Traded in my Wii version and will only use the Kinect. Great workout. I have never tried it at a gym as I work out at home.
  • slik1227
    Options
    45 minutes high intesity Zumba with my Kinect this morning! what a way to start the day! 966 calories. :smile:
  • slik1227
    Options
    I am doing zumba on the wii. I logged it as general dance because i couldnt find zumba in the list. How does everyone else log it?
  • slik1227
    Options
    I had to add it - luckily my Kinect tells me how many calories I burn!
  • new_nathalie
    new_nathalie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I just registered today and I would like to have some support from people fighting the same fight. I actually love zumba and bought the Exhilarate DVDs and I would like to use it for my weight loss plan. What is the challenge? I think it will motivate me to do more.

I hope I can find some friends to help :)