help my cat is in stervation mode

Options
ok so my cat is refuse to eat 1200 calorys a day and i need help tryeing to get her to eat more becaue i am out of ideas and i am woried for her helth cuz if she doesnt eat enuf she might go into stervation mode and i dont want my cat to get sick or skinyfat can you help with ideas nething u can think of that cud get her to eat more i have tried pounce but she will only Eat the first 50 and there only 3 calorys each so that is only 200 calorys and she needs to eat an other 800 calorys to have 1200 and avoid stervation mode thanks my kitty is depends on u

Replies

• Bubbaluh
    Bubbaluh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Have you tried rats fried in pig fat? It could boost her calorie intake and give her a glossy healthy coat!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    ok so my cat is refuse to eat 1200 calorys a day and i need help tryeing to get her to eat more becaue i am out of ideas and i am woried for her helth cuz if she doesnt eat enuf she might go into stervation mode and i dont want my cat to get sick or skinyfat can you help with ideas nething u can think of that cud get her to eat more i have tried pounce but she will only Eat the first 50 and there only 3 calorys each so that is only 200 calorys and she needs to eat an other 800 calorys to have 1200 and avoid stervation mode thanks my kitty is depends on u

Have her lift heavy. In the squat rack. Fixes everything in life.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX7T_Ib6CvnJf2-rFwn3wjUzSQCzUv-WV44W17zs5h27lmciiULQ
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

How does the cat grip the barbell? Velcro? And where can I buy a kitty-sized squat rack?
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Will she drink? Maybe feed her milk (cat's milk!!! Cow's milk is ONLY for baby cows!!!!). It's much easier to drink calories than eat them.

Also, do you think she could be depressed? maybe a trip to the vet is in order.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    weightliftingcat_zps347bbc45.jpg
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Try nuts, peanut butter and avocado
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    maple syrup and cayenne pepper, works like a charm.

oh, wait, I thought this was the cleanse thread, nvm.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Make her open and close cupboard doors herself. That would build up strength and endurance! (My cats are constantly doing that - they seem to eat plenty when they do that for a while!)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    What's her BMR? If she is under 1 foot high 1200 may be a bit high.
  • Kittyfreind
    Options
    also my cat through up a hare ball how many calorys shud i take off for that she nedds to eat more to stay out of stervation mode is their a webbsight with hare ball calculater it weighs 48 grahms but it was dry b4 i Foudn it so it probaly wheyd more at the start shud i put it in water and whey or jsut whey like i found it
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Poptarts and ice cream sandwich. Fixes everything.

Also coconut oil. It solves life's problems.
  • jkirby79
    jkirby79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Have you tried to fry a mouse in olive oil (not extra virgin)? I bet she'll like that.

Purrrrrrrr.
  • Kittyfreind
    Options
    Poptarts and ice cream sandwich. Fixes everything.

Also coconut oil. It solves life's problems.
    this sight is 4 supprt if u r not support my cats jurney pls dont write massages in my forum thx
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Will she drink? Maybe feed her milk (cat's milk!!! Cow's milk is ONLY for baby cows!!!!). It's much easier to drink calories than eat them.

Also, do you think she could be depressed? maybe a trip to the vet is in order.

if you need tips on cat milking, just search the forums, it comes up all the time.
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    f13bb6191642326b8af8bc7c926c1771_zps87cfe2af.jpg

My cat is also in starvation mode... please help!! :laugh:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    CATS LUV SWEETE PERTATERZ!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Catnip should make kitty hungry. Try that.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    f13bb6191642326b8af8bc7c926c1771_zps87cfe2af.jpg

My cat is also in starvation mode... please help!! :laugh:
    That's a hamster.
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    How do you expect us to help when your cat has a closed diary? Probably nothing but fancy feast...