60 days on MFP but, need more friends :)

Options
Hello, my name is Paige! I have been engaged for a little over a year now and my fiancé, Mark and I just gave birth 3 months ago to a beautiful baby girl, Journey. I weighed roughly 220 pounds before I got pregnant. The day that I went home from the hospital, I weighed 283 pounds. I knew about this website so, I started while I was still breastfeeding. I had to quit breastfeeding due to a low milk supply because of the medication that I am on for bipolar disorder. I have anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, body dysmorphic disorder and bipolar disorder. I refuse to let my mental illnesses stop my weight loss or sabotage me in any way.

Stats-
SW: 283
CW: 241
GW: 144
Calories: 1660

I was on 1300 calories and working out every day but, I hit a plateau because I wasn't eating enough. I than upped my calories to 1660 calories. I take one rest day from working out. I am starting 30 day shred today and I am planning on finding a few yoga videos and dancing videos in order to lose weight.

Is there anyone who would like to join me on this weight loss adventure? I would love to have a motivational partner who wants to text me or talk to me on a daily basis. I can send pictures of my meals, we can work out together, we can talk etc.

Feel free to add me if you need an accountability partner, a motivational partner, someone to text or have the same amount of weight to lose! :)

Replies

• ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I need more friends too :)
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You have 215 friends!

Puts my ten or so to shame!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You have 215 friends!

Puts my ten or so to shame!

I do have quite a few friends on here, thank goodness! :) I don't think that I can EVER have enough! If I deleted the friends who I don't speak to on a daily basis, I would have about 20 friends.
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've sent you another!
  • carrun86
    carrun86 Posts: 12
    Options
    i need more friends!!
  • JTS_go
    JTS_go Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey, Paige. I'm pretty new on here, and I definitely need some more friends.

If you ever listen to podcasts, one of my favorites is the Mental Illness Happy Hour, hosted by Paul Gilmartin. It's really reassuring comforting to hear other people tell the story of the struggles they've been through and what helped them through it. Also, Paul can be pretty hilarious (and often quite crude).
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me please xxx
  • sjr4291
    sjr4291 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im looking for more friends and motivational people to keep me going! Anyone feel free to add me! :)