New here and looking for Christian Sisters for support!!

Options
God's Blessings!! I'm new to my fitness pal and have 80 pounds to lose !! I would love to have some Christian friends on here to support and to be supported!! Thank you!!

Replies

• 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian sister you can add me
  • StepOfFaith
    Options
    Thank you!!!:happy:
  • jodymammahenhinesroyals
    Options
    I am a CHRISTian sister too and definitely need support! Been obese my whole life, LITERALLY, since my 10 lb 2 oz journey into the world via the womb. I have a 15 yr old son who is my BFF and a wonderful supportive hubby who loves me as I am but just wants me here for a long time. My son loves me as I am and will throw down if anyone remarks about my weight, but recently asked me "mom, don't you wanna see my kids and be their Nan-Nan one day? Please lose this weight." So how could I say no to that???
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    I am a Christian to feel free to add me anyone can love to help and support people on this walk
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am also a christian sister, I have a total of 80 lbs to lose to reach my first goal :) about 90 lbs to lose to reach my UGW. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me too
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :) I will add you! I am a Christina Sister!! :) Anyone else who wants to add me feel free!
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...
  • StepOfFaith
    Options
    Thanks Sisters!!! I look forward to getting to know you!!:happy:
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    this is racist and im offended
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    APRIL FOOLS
  • kjpoorman
    Options
    Please add me too!! I really need support and friends who are walking the same walk I am
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    no really.....im offended
  • barbage
    barbage Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please everyone Add me or let me add you. I just joined last week and am trying very hard to fit into the site, but feel more lost than supportive. I too am a Christian sister. Also, I weighed in at 324. Gotta get that down!
  • StepOfFaith
    Options
    No offense intended :0)
  • marcielynn1969
    Options
    I am a christian sister feel free to add me.
  • melabez
    melabez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian and am also looking to add some friends, I don't have any yet!! Please feel free to add me.
    God Bless!!! :)
  • INFINITI515
    INFINITI515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian.....add me as well
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm a born again believer!
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    Same here! I'm always open to more friends on MFP especaily christian friends! :flowerforyou: