SWaT Team Challenge - Week 3

Options
rjm8185
rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
Welcome to week 3 everyone, we are all still doing great and many are upping there goals and targets which is just brilliant. Well done.

If anyone has any new ideas to keep us motivated please post on here.

I'm going to see a health and fitness advisor again this afternoon and she'll take my measurements again, so I'll let you know.

I'm goona try and walk more this week, I've been slipping behind my target, I think I need to do a few fast 3 mile walk.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WALK WALK WALK NICE ! lol.....

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I will walk more this week also just brought a another one of leslie dvd's yesterday.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Forgot to give you my total for the end of the week. Looks like I will hit my goal for the end of June! Yippie!

Good luck with Week 3 everyone!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So far I have walked a total of 39.5 miles--not as far as I wanted to be by now but didn't get much walking in while at the Birthing Center with my dd. Back on schedule today and hope to get a few extra miles in to get to my goal!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I just bought another one of her cds too and really want to know what her ab ones are like. I keep hearing about them...do you walk in them too?

Anyways I have gotten a little behind as well. I hurt my lower back somehow and just wanted to rest that a bit. It's all good now and I did squeeze in a 4 mile walk yesturday to make my total for last week...35 miles. Taking 3 days off for my back was a bummer.

I hope to do GREAT things this week including taking my measurements...I feel like this is making me slimmer...

HAPPY WALKING EVERYONE!!!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    2 miles today! :smile:

I went a little crazy last night and ordered 4 new WATP DVD's off of half.com to celebrate reaching 175. 2 of them were new and 2 of them used. :ohwell:
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey all. For this week, I'm going to set a goal of 12 miles. Since I"m new to SWaT Team Challenge, I'm going to start low and up it when I feel ready.

Today: 1.5 miles!
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    Did 2 miles of Sansone's WATP's DVD tonight. 38 miles total walked. Only 12 more to reach my original goal of 50 miles:happy:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    only did one mile today, haven't slept well the last two nights so low energy.
    moving this week, but I still plan on knocking the miles down:wink:
    happy walking, y'all!!!!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    2 miles today! :smile:

I went a little crazy last night and ordered 4 new WATP DVD's off of half.com to celebrate reaching 175. 2 of them were new and 2 of them used. :ohwell:

I'm getting some new ones once I get below 200 and stay there for a week. I can't wait!

I did 3.5 miles today. I was going to do more but decided to hold the baby for a while instead.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Hey all. For this week, I'm going to set a goal of 12 miles. Since I"m new to SWaT Team Challenge, I'm going to start low and up it when I feel ready.

Today: 1.5 miles!

WELCOME!!! Nice to have you join us. This is a GREAT challenge and really love it and hope you do too!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I could only walk 2km yday... will try to add in more today.. My last week was fine :)

exercise.png
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Only 10 miles in, but I can still get it done. I started the 2 mile DVDs so hopefully I'll meet the 30 miles I've set for myself. Are we doing this again next month? It has really motivated me.
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Only 10 miles in, but I can still get it done. I started the 2 mile DVDs so hopefully I'll meet the 30 miles I've set for myself. Are we doing this again next month? It has really motivated me.

I was thinking the same thing about next months plan. This challange has helped me alot too. (Hint, Hint Rob "Oh Great Leader of the Swat Team") :wink:
  • butterfly08uk
    Options
    another 7.5 miles last week..... Was away for the weeknd sorry couldnt post in week 2
  • rjm8185
    Options

I was thinking the same thing about next months plan. This challange has helped me alot too. (Hint, Hint Rob "Oh Great Leader of the Swat Team") :wink:

LOL !! NICE !! Well for me this is a long term commitment. So I will definately doing it myself next month, so if your all up for further or ongoing challenges then why not. Its certainly helps me, if I'm feeling like not walking, I look on here and that gets me up at it again, I think I feel a bit guilty if I miss my walk. So come on lets keep Walking. NICE !!!
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I have been slacking on posting my miles last week. I promise this week will be different. For last week my total was 18 miles.
  • rjm8185
    Options
    Yesterday I did the 3 fast miles DVD which was just great, really enjoyed it, you walk at about 5mph throughout and clock 3 miles in about 38.5 minutes, today I did the first 2 miles from this DVD and I just did my own cooldown. I highly recommend it.

One day I'll get to 4 and 5 miles. NICE !! It makes me real CHUFFED !!!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Now that I'm feeling much better (ankle wise). I'm thinking of rejoining this SWaT Challenge...however I won't hit the 40-50 miles mark for this month.

When does the next month start?