Replies

• Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • jtdownin
    jtdownin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 9 and I have had great results too. I lost 27 pounds, 5%bf, and 5 in off my waist. I am starting to see the results and it is encouraging. Great job on your results, keep it up. I cant wait to see what I look like after 13 weeks.
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done that's amazing! I'm on 30DS
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job/ keep it up you will be where you want to be in no time!
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's some serious change!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow, that is awesome! you've already shown amazing results....keep up the good work!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!!!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Wow! Think of where you'll be after round 2! :-D
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome work!!!
  • slim133lbs
    Options
    Side day 1
    gDay1g_zps5646acfa.jpg
    Side pic day 56
    gDay56095_zpsbe270eea.jpg

wuao!!! amazing results!!! today is my 1st day of P90X
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Can totally see a huge difference!! And you have some abs coming in there!! Well done!
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone. Didn't quite expect this much response. I really appreciate all the comments. Definitely going to kick it for the last phase. After that I will take a week off to go to Disney World, then it's round 2!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...First in 8 weeks honey that is AMAZING....You have done great.... My guy and I just started this program today....I am going to show him this...When he took his before pic he said to himself...One day at a time...This will truely inspire him.....CONGRATS you are an inspiration...
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...First in 8 weeks honey that is AMAZING....You have done great.... My guy and I just started this program today....I am going to show him this...When he took his before pic he said to himself...One day at a time...This will truely inspire him.....CONGRATS you are an inspiration...

My before pics just about made me sick. I know exactly how he feels. I still feel like I look the same, or at least a little smaller version of the same. Just tell him to keep going. I've been frustrated when the scale don't move but I keep going. My knees hurt I keep going and eventually my body WILL be where I want it to be...His will to. Tell him to add me and we can watch each other change for the better.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That;s pretty awesome! Keep going!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I'm going to start P90X when I'm done with Insanity!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great! I've heard nothing but good things about P90X!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, man. Your results are inspiring.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Seriously impressive results in such a short amount of time. Keep pushing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!