Back on the Wagon!

Options
Looking for friends who will help motivate me ! I am back on the wagon after an ankle injury that I have used for an exucse for 12 weeks. Look forward to meeting people who arent afraid to call me out if needed! I promise to login daily and log daily!

Replies

• teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing! Add me.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! :flowerforyou:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    just got back myself!!!
  • audbod63
    audbod63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i too could use the motivation to stay on track. Please feel free to add me also.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, darlin!!
  • SharonReitsma
    SharonReitsma Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    add me too! just back on the wagon myself.

althoughhhhhhh.... my 6 months off the wagon have taught me I CAN be stable at this weight. woot woot! now just to hit it hard down the final level!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Are you sure? The last time I called someone out for using Lent as an excuse to not weigh and diet officially for the entire time she unfriended so fast I'm pretty sure she strained a muscle. :laugh:
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lol well I wore my big girl panties so I think I can handle it! Or atleast try :)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Lol well I wore my big girl panties so I think I can handle it! Or atleast try :)

Okay then. Friend request sent!
  • PototaeLuvvr
    Options
    welcome back, you should try my pototae cleanse.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like I try hard to keep people motivated as it motivated me to motivate you
  • funnygirlt
    funnygirlt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi---I broke my toe and fractured my foot in January and have been using it as an excuse since then. I just started riding a recumbent bike ....add me to your motivation kick start group! Game on !
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thaks everyone~ I injured my ankle January 4th and well I have been a mess since. Thanks and welcome to my new friends!
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon today! No more putting it off.
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for a a week and a half and was away on vacation the week before that so I am a little off the wagon...can use motivation too...must start logging again, feel free to add me.
  • LisforLee
    LisforLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    me too!! Sometimes the motivation really helps me get out of a rut ><;