Replies

• beforeafter135
    beforeafter135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great results and an inspiring story. You rock! Cheers!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring, THANK YOU!
  • barb0225
    barb0225 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work, you are one "strong" lady!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job you look great and are very inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing
  • amynicole0410
    Options
    Great work!!! Love the pillow story. Also, you are, and apparently always have been, VERY pretty. Strikingly. Just so ya know. :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you are very inspiring! today is my one year on mfp and i just love reading posts by genuine, hard working people! you are definitely one of them! amazing job girl! keep that wonderful attitude! you look awesome...and most importantly happy :D hopefully i will be posting my 1 year of progress on here sometime today :)...(when my husband gets home and can help me lol) YOU GO GIRL!
  • Zacei
    Zacei Posts: 14
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • lpherman01
    lpherman01 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work & success. I hit 365 yesterday, but it seems like light years ago when I started. I can't imagine how I would have gotten here without MFP.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You look awesome. Congrats again.
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. Thank you for taking the time to share ur whole journey with us. Its very inspiring.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Your post was touching, heart-warming, and inspirational! I got a little teary-eyed at the end reading about your daughter's comment. Keep up the EXCELLENT work! :smile:
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Your results are inspiring!!! Congrats!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Loved this!!! AMAZING transformation!!!! You look great!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look AMAZING, and your hard work shows! Way to go :)
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bam# You did that! Loved the story and you look AMAZING...well done babes.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! This journey is not over, but it's certainly nice to be able to post a "success story" lol! MFP Rocks!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yay! Fantastic job! You are so motivating and inspiring on the regular! Glad to have you as a pal on this journey!

Keep it up!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You looked gorgeous at 205, you looked wonderful at 167 and you look AMAZING now. And, your girls are just dolls. Congrats on your success. I want to be you when I grow up! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!