I need help...

Options
I've been in a long distance relationship for the past 2 years and my guy is a former drug addict. He stopped a long time ago with the help of a medication called Suboxone. Due to some problems he's unable to get more so he was forced to stop taking them "cold turkey." I haven't really spoken to him since March 23rd-24th when this all started and last I knew about 3 days ago he had locked himself in the bathroom and he hasn't made contact with me or any of our friends since.. I am so worried about him or that he's going to relapse back into drugs and I really don't know what to do because the symptoms of coming off suboxone can last for months and he can't just sit in the bathroom..

Replies

• slimmomma4
    slimmomma4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been in a long distance relationship for the past 2 years and my guy is a former drug addict. He stopped a long time ago with the help of a medication called Suboxone. Due to some problems he's unable to get more so he was forced to stop taking them "cold turkey." I haven't really spoken to him since March 23rd-24th when this all started and last I knew about 3 days ago he had locked himself in the bathroom and he hasn't made contact with me or any of our friends since.. I am so worried about him or that he's going to relapse back into drugs and I really don't know what to do because the symptoms of coming off suboxone can last for months and he can't just sit in the bathroom..

try calling a Doctor they ought to know but stay strong and God bless