yogurtland/goldenspoon clean?

Options
i'm trying to eat clean but i have a BAD weakness for frozen yogurt... would you consider yogurtland or goldenspoon yogurt clean (minimally processed, etc, whatever clean entails) if there are no sugary toppings or anything?

Replies

• remyaf
    remyaf Posts: 5
    Options
    Well, it's funny that you say that because Frozen Yogurt is my weakness too. I always stick to strawberry and vanilla and then minimal almond topping with fresh fruit topping. Also, I replace Fro-yo with a meal if I eat it and I only allow myself to eat it 1-2 times per month as a TREAT. I wouldn't consider Fro-yo a raw food by any means, it is definitely a splurge. But remember, we're all allowed to splurge every once in a while.
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    I share your love of frozen yogurt and love me some fro-yo. However, I would definitely not consider it clean eating. I've seen the ingredients list for some of the fro-yo chains and base my opinion on that. Having said that, even though I try to mostly eat clean, I do allow myself treats and splurge on fro-yo a couple times a month probably even with the sugary toppings, lol.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to eat clean but i have a BAD weakness for frozen yogurt... would you consider yogurtland or goldenspoon yogurt clean (minimally processed, etc, whatever clean entails) if there are no sugary toppings or anything?

Def not clean
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My favorite frozen yogurt is Yogurtland in Berkeley. It's a great treat sometimes but I definitely would not consider it clean eating by any stretch of the imagination. :tongue: YUM frozen yogurt!