Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer

Options
dmcw19
dmcw19 Posts: 129
Hi,
Does anyone else have this cooker? I would love to hear about some recipes. We just got it today and made some chicken thighs. They were amazing. They really tasted fried and I only gave each one a quick spritz of olive oil. Since I used milk and just some panko crumbs with seasoning, I was able to keep the calories in check.
I am hoping to hear about some great ideas for meals.

Thanks

Replies

• mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! Where can I find it?
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    There was a groupn for It a few weeks ago. I think amazon sells it too. It uses convection, infrared and halogen to cook.
  • Rocmiz
    Rocmiz Posts: 1
    Options
    I got mine at Walmart I used mine t make stir fried chicken there with som vegetables just sprayed a tiny bit if oil and it was fantastic

Every home should have this fryer
  • lairaka
    lairaka Posts: 1
    Options
    It's still on Groupon now, if anyone is interested in this. I'm getting one and can't wait to try it.

Anything tested besides chicken/chicken stir fry so far?
  • michelle81509
    Options
    We just got ours too and have not made anything yet. I am looking forward to making egg-rolls in it!
  • campncook
    Options
    I just got one...how did you do the stir fry?????????
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Another one of these is up on GroupOn. Anyone else had experience with them in the last 2 years? I'm kind of intriguied by the idea of making foods that have a fried taste without having to actually add all that oil.