any females out there eat 1700 calories

Options
the reason I am asking is that is the amount according to scoobysworkshop.com that I am to eat at 20% of my Tdee. I wanted to look at your food diaries for ideas on eating and properly figure my calories to 1700 see what a typical day looks like for you. since I am brand new to this.

I am starting 30 day shred level 1 as well as a work out on the be fit channel as I am working to step up my work outs. slowly ease my way to this.

I am brand new to this and learning little by little. getting used to eating 700 calories more is going to take awhile to get thid down. I know I will be much better for it.

Replies

• jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I eat 1675, and eat back most of my excerise calories.

Im 5'5, 194lbs and am at the gym 4-5 times a week. 2 days strength training the rest cardio and strength.

When I started i was eating 1300 and ot wasnt till I upped my calories and doubled my protein that I started getting lost of results
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm eating at 1800 this month to cut weight. I usually eat 2000 on days I workout.
  • jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    O, feel free to look at my dairy and add me as a friend.

I eat a lot of the same foods repeatedly I find it easier that way, and im not really the get bored type but it might help!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    trying to eat 100g-150g protein a day while losing and lifting heavy
    i'm only a few days in, but feel free.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    O, feel free to look at my dairy and add me as a friend.

I eat a lot of the same foods repeatedly I find it easier that way, and im not really the get bored type but it might help!

Same :)
    I'm also 5'10" and ~185 lb.
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I NET 1800 at the moment as I am trying to lose a little bodyfat.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'll be back :)
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    24yrs old, 5'2", 129 lbs and i eat 1700 a day :)
  • shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1700 = goal to eat!!

Yes I am losing, I am 5"10 and over 200lbs

Some days I eat less, some days I eat back my exercise calories, some days I don't, some days I eat too much.

Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My TDEE -20% is a bit more than 1700....1884. I am having a hard time coming close to that but I am trying. I just started following this rule about a week ago so I'm still learning to adjust. I was at 1290 for a while and decided to give this ago and do more weights.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Approximately 1700, yes. Some days are little less if I don't work out. Feel free to add me as a friend. Our goals, current weight, and suggested calorie intake are very close.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do, and I'm losing weight steadily.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I eat just shy of 1700 on run days. Just under 1600 on walk/strength days.

(I eat 1300 plus my exercise calories)
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 every day. I don't log on the weekends...but I try to log consistently M-F. My diary should be open.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how much I should eat to break my plateau. Right now, I'm set at 1756 or something like that. My protein goal is 124g/day and what I do to fill the calories is eat high protein food to satisfy the protein goal (and usually the fat and carb goals come along with it) and then I eat something like ice cream or have some chocolate soy milk or something to fill the rest of the calories. I *think* my diary is open to the public, if not, message me and I'll be glad to open it for you.

PS, the past few days have been bad, especially Saturday. They're not my usual, today is more like what my "usual" would be.
  • kelseyoseto
    kelseyoseto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat way over that daily. Somedays I even eat up to 3200. I am a personal trainer/group fitness instructor and do up to 3 hours of cardio while teaching classes and have to constantly eat to fuel y body. You are welcome to look at my diary it is public.:smile:
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just changed my calorie intake according to Scooby as well. Mine is set to 1708 cals/day. You can feel free to check out my diary (though I'll admit last week was a bust, I got so off track!) and see food ideas etc.
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 138-139. 20% off my TDEE on workout days is 1772. Since I have an HRM, I sometimes eat more or less than this depending on my burn so that I *at least* net my BMR (approx. 1400). My scale weight hasn't changed much but I've lost two inches off my waist, two inches off my hips, an inch off each thigh, and an inch from my neck in the past two or three months. I think my diary is only open to friends so you can add me if you'd like. Due to traveling, there are a few days lately that I couldn't log but otherwise it will give you a good sense for how I fill my days with pretty balanced meals at this calorie goal.
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    Monday through Saturday (the days I work out) I tend to eat 1600-1900. (Sunday is 1400 or maybe more if I walk that day.) I try to get plenty of protein and watch my salt and carb intake. I stay away from baked goods (esp. with white flour in them), soda, and sugary treats (although I've got to have some now and then).

You can look at my diary. Nothing to hide. I set my goals here on MFP to eat 1400 but I eat almost all my exercise cals back ... usually leave about 200 each day if i can. I try to get 1 gram of protein for every pound of LBM and try to keep it to 50 grams of fat. I'm still learning how to do all that but I try hard each day. I've only been doing this for 55 days.