60 lbs down!!! :)

Options
begli5
begli5 Posts: 13 Member
I started this journey July 25th 2012 and have lost 60 lbs I still have some to go but I am so happy with my progress!!! I'm going to try and upload a pic we will see if it works. I love this site thank you for all the motivation!!!!

opcwo.jpg

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.
  • carlybkelly12
    carlybkelly12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I want to lose a total of 70 pounds, Ive lost 15 and have 55 more to go! Great inspiration!
  • leahd150
    leahd150 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    You look great!
  • crops2dawn
    crops2dawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is AWESOME!! All that hard work is paying off! You look fabulous!!!
  • begli5
    Options
    Thank you so much I have gone from a tight 18 in pants to a comfortable 12. 2 and 3 X shirts to an Large-Xlarge. I'm also selling giving away all my clothes NEVER going back!!!!! :) Even my shoes are to big!!!
  • ninilynn70
    ninilynn70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look younger and happier!
  • begli5
    Options
    Way to go! You look younger and happier!

Thank you I am that's for sure!!! I was in severe depression a year ago and now you can't keep me home!!!! I love the new me!!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Great results. You must feel much more energetic.
  • oldmaid1963
    oldmaid1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic your an inspiration for the rest of us you look years younger
  • amandakaybee
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    You have inspired me!!!! You took off weight and years, you look so much younger! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zianazim1025
    zianazim1025 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! congrats stay motivated
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    How awesome you must feel...congrats on the 60 pound loss...keep up the great work!
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress!! Good job! :D
  • houlee
    houlee Posts: 60
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! You are doing fantastic!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    That is amazing news! Congratulations on the loss! Do you mind if I ask how much you weigh now and how tall you are? We just seem to have very similar body shape and progress and it would be awesome to have someone to compare myself to!
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success! u look awesome and a lot younger than before!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!