Just worked out for the second time today

chelseap891
chelseap891 Posts: 62
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Only because I'm bored :lol I should be extra bored more often. Been signing in and doing fab for 11 days now. Not a difference yet...but I'm small...so I guess it will take longer to see results. Ugh...come on, body. Still 126...still look the same. I can't wait to see results though!

What workouts are you guys doing? I've been doing the 500 calorie workout. Amazing.

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    On Mondays & Wednesdays, i do Couch to 5k (running intervals), weight/strength training, and Zumba. The rest of the week I do the C25K (5 days a week), with strength/weight training every other day
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :happy: Usually I just do Curves in the Morning, and Walk for an hour or so in the evening. Of course, Curves is closed on Sunday, but I usually walk or go to the Community Center to do the Bike or Elliptical, or Something. Yesterday I did NOTHING!!

:laugh: Today I took an 85 year old Friend to the Zoo and pushed her wheel chair around for 3 hours (3.53 miles). Then I went to Curves, THEN I walked for 72 minutes in our Neighborhood Park (4.0 mies)

:drinker: It was a VERY good day!!
  • osupike35
    osupike35 Posts: 17 Member
    Six times a week I usually do weights and the elliptical in the morning. The the treadmill in the afternoon, but I'm working a fireworks' stand so I only have time for one of those each day.
  • Wow! That's awesome! I wish I could get outside and walk or run. I live in a college town though, and in the back of my apt complex, so I don't feel comfy doing it when my roommates are out of town!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    I love working out first thing in the morning (usually weights), then again in the evening jump on the elliptical for 20 minutes to finish off the day on a good note. It revs up the engine and keeps the cravings at bay!
This discussion has been closed.