The Butt Bible?

Options
Someone mentioned it and I found it on youtube. Has anyone tried it before?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I....ermmm...there....ca...nevermind.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yup

How did you like it? Did you see good results?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    HUH, really thought this was going to be about something...well...cool.....:noway:
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I so need to do this.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Made my butt have more muscle and it does wonders for your legs but I think you might have to do more then one round if you started with no butt and want one gotta build it up
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I've done that workout before when it was on exercise tv.

However, it was really hard to take the trainer seriously with that Russian accent and those fake tatas.

I did get a pretty good burn though when I wasn't laughing.
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ha I tried it but gave up because if lack of motivation. I did the first level about 3-4 times & each time I was always sore the next day in my butt, I really think this would work if you stick to it =]
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but I think the trainer is really bad at instructions. Its kinda annoying.
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    Made my butt have more muscle and it does wonders for your legs but I think you might have to do more then one round if you started with no butt and want one gotta build it up

Cool I'll probably try it out...Oh I have plenty to work with haha
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    I did get a pretty good burn though when I wasn't laughing.

haha, she is pretty funny to listen to, I've never heard anyone talk about the butt like her
    If I ever am in a program I get tired of listening to someone in though I just mute it and put my own music on :)
  • lastfrenchfryever
    lastfrenchfryever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a week (7 days total - 3 days of upper, 2 days of lower, with regular cardio in between). I really liked it. It was easy to follow and I definitely felt it in my legs and butt the days after. The upper workouts aren't anything exciting. I am going to start back with it tonight, doing only the lower workout 3 or 4 times each week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!