Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    1000 calories.
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    oh...and when people (teenagers?) abbreviate words - like jelly, cray cray etc
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    TOM
    I mean, really?! I'm a woman and I don't want to hear that. I can imagine how the guys must feel about it. haha

^^^this ;)..oh and CAN'T!
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lol in all caps, I feel like you are welling at me LOL! the point of talking like that is to limit your key strokes not add in extras for doing it in caps. a simple lol is fine, especially when whatever the person is using it for isn't even funny LOL, I also hate loool or lololol, it just makes me think you are either saying "laughing out out out loud" or "laughing out loud out loud out loud. one lol is far more than enough considering all you did was grin or that weird exhale through your nose.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Not weight loss related.
    The word 'if' in an apology. e.g. If I offended you, I'm sorry.
    For me it negates the apology.
  • colleenarmstrong
    colleenarmstrong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU PREGNANT ?

I have been asked that directly and indirectly so much lately because I am constantly gaining weight and my stomach rolls are expanding. I usually just laugh and say it is cake and cookies in there, but it makes me feel awful.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I hate the word dumba**. I hate it with a passion. A burning passion that makes me angry and makes me want to scream "Shut up!!!!"
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Diet. Because diet implies that you're gonna be eating alot of crappy food and suffering. When diet should really mean "eat the foods you should be eating for the rest of your life. Eating right for you and your body"

But "diet"? I tell someone I'm on a diet and they'll give me dirty looks and ask why I would do something like that lol
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    "For this next set of ab work, we are going to lay on our backs and raise our legs straight up into the air and then crunch."

-Jillian

Is she for real? If I could lay on my back and get my legs straight up into the air, I sure wouldn't be needing Jillian's help. LOL
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Weight related: loose/lose and journey.

Non weight related: Yolo makes me want to commit random acts of violence, and a reply of "k" to a text message I send to someone makes me twitch. :explode:

To explain, if I had a better phone, I could probably manage more than "K", but I have three teens. 'Nough said! I send, "K" to let them know I got their request, but that I don't have time to chat. It's legit if you're a mom, though they complain about it sometimes, too. I explained it's just all I can manage when I send it!
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    "boobies"

I hate it so much. :angry:
    I have an Uncle Booby in Germany ( no lie) it was so funny for me and my brother when we had to go visit him lol.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The words that make me cringe are 'Nom Nom' !
  • imani533
    imani533 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    loose/lose
    there/their/they're
    hubby
    yummy
    veggie
    your/you're
    loveeeeee
    doggy dog world (wtf)
    wtf
  • getfitcharles
    Options
    starvation mode
    'I can't eat enough calories!!'
    the notion of 'treating yourself' with food
    'I don't lift because I don't want to look like a bodybuilder'
    clean eating
    paleo
    'I'm doing ____ diet' (replace as necessary with any sort of fad)

oh and I have a LOT of pet peeve words surrounding food. Mostly when people talk like they're talking to a baby.
    yummy
    tummy
    nom (seriously grinding my teeth everytime i hear/see this)
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    antidisestablishmentarianism

That word burns me.
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    junk
    dirty
    clean
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    "For this next set of ab work, we are going to lay on our backs and raise our legs straight up into the air and then crunch."

-Jillian

Is she for real? If I could lay on my back and get my legs straight up into the air, I sure wouldn't be needing Jillian's help. LOL

Your Jillian quote reminded me of another one I hate - "don't phone it in!"

I swear she says that like 50 times in 3DS.
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Moist
    Stench
    Parch
    Supple
    Gout
    Chafe
  • fitnessGETZeasy
    fitnessGETZeasy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    brekkie
    nom nom

Particularly if used together with an accompanying photo.