Any MINNESOTANS out There!!?? ( or WI )

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
Hello!

I am from the twin cities and am wondering if anyone knows some great hiking trails near the area? I hiked around Taylors Falls on Friday and realllyyyy enjoyed it. I am wondring if anyone knows some other hidden treasures like this?

Thank you!

Jenna

Replies

• minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am from Minnesota and moving back on Thursday. I am real big into hiking and running so when I get back I will be hitting up the trails and let you know what I find. I will be living in Woodbury.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ahh! I live in woodbury as well! Maybe I will be passing you around colby lake one of these days!?
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    Minnesotan here!!! Fergus Falls. 2 1/2 hrs. Northwest of Twin Cities!!!! :wink:
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    Western Wisconsiner... Willow River State Park has great hiking trails (Hudson, WI)... Also Glen Park (River Falls, WI)
  • jessieszmanda
    jessieszmanda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from minnesota! if you ever make it up to Lake superior there are TONS of hiking trails up and down the north shore. Also the Minnehaha falls are beautiful, and they are right south of the Twin Cities!
  • jessieszmanda
    jessieszmanda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Also to add to that, I LOVE lake calhoun! it is a lot of fun!
  • oicurun2
    oicurun2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Northern Minnesota. and by Northern I mean on the border. International Falls
  • Rodman72
    Options
    Hop the border to St. Croix Falls side of Interstate Park. St. Croix Falls has a MTB trail "WOOLY TRAIL" that can be used for hiking as well. Also, River Falls has the White Tail MTB trail that lots of people use for hiking and they want you out there on snow shows in the winter to groom the trails for the winter bikes. Willow River SP in Hudson has a bunch of great trails and winter groomed XC trails as well. WELCOME BACK!