i cried today in the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• Momtage
    Momtage Posts: 2
    Options
    Glad somebody is getting somewhere. I'm getting nowhere. Crazy schedule is messin' up my exercise and eating. I'm lucky I get the time to exercise let alone log in and record it all. It takes so long to do the logging. I feel like crying a lot of times anywhere. So discouraged. The gym I go to is basically a fishin' hole for pickin' up the Barbie Doll type chicks. I found a guy's wedding band on the floor and turned it in. If the dude hadn't taken it off and put it in his pocket so as to appear single, he wouldn't have lost it. I may have saved his butt. In some of the classes, these younger guys are right in front of the class so they can check out the one really hot chick that does some classes. It's difficult working out in an environment where the pretty people are girating into seductive and revealing positions while the dudes are clearly their for the view and then the rest of us late 40's schlubs struggling in the back row just to do some of the stuff much less look ever look like the Barbie Doll leading the class. Urban Active is such a pick-up joint here! Just makes you feel like why bother. I'll never look like that anyway no matter how much weight I lose. You either got it or you don't and men only seem to care about the body and not about the mind, heart, or soul. Outward beauty is fleeting but society puts so much emphasis on it that if you are less than attractive, you're a second class citizen. It's enough to make anybody cry.
  • sweetcyanide
    sweetcyanide Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dang that's awesome, my best is 6 miles in 30 minutes.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    That is awesome keep it up.
    That is great. Way to push yourself. My goal was last night to run on the treadmill for 60 minutes. I did it and ended up running 6.2 miles in that amount of time. Think that I was too tired to cry.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    stationary bike
    Are these miles of kms? 9 miles in 30 min is running at 18mph!?!?!