30 Day Shred - what I've learned so far (add yours!)

Options
2»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Agreed that even though 400 lb people can do jumping jacks, sometimes it hurts the knees of some 130 lb people. Don't feel bad if you have to modify an exercise.
  • brandnewself
    brandnewself Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was considering this as my workout routine. Thanks for the thread!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily with her voice. So I put her on mute, put in Netflix and workout while watching something. And I hurl every insult I know at her.

especially since she only does about half the exercises herself while yelling at poor Natalie when Natalie cheats.
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I will be starting day 2 today, and I want to do it every other day, bc I'm already doing the BBL 6 days a week. How effective do you think the 30DS is?
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    And yes, you can curse at her and call her names. If you do the work, you'll get the results.

Cursing at her burns extra calories.

No I doesn't, BUT I CURSE AT HER ANYWAY!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I will be starting day 2 today, and I want to do it every other day, bc I'm already doing the BBL 6 days a week. How effective do you think the 30DS is?

I'll tell you at the end, ha ha!

I feel stronger and I've lost back fat. My arms look more toned and I have more endurance.
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i definitely don't like sweating this much! Today will be day 2 of level 3, and I'm ready to be done! I felt compelled to complete it all in 30 days, but life gets in the way sometimes, and you can't fit it all into a 30 day time frame. I've learned to be ok with that.