I MADE IT TO THE 100'S !!! 83 LBS DOWN !!!

Options

Replies

• sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you look friggin amazing!! like a totally different person! congratulations girlfriend!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hotness! loving the dress and the tan.

Congratulations on the accomplishment!
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thank you, this was helpful!!
    *Note that people should right-click her photo and choose "view image" (or similar depending on the browser) to see the full before/after*

You look PHENOMENAL!!

Great great job!!

Edited to add: Is that dress from Old Navy? It looks AMAZING on you :). I think I may have to go try that one on!

You look great OP! Keep up the awesome job!!
  • Pablito66
    Pablito66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe the before and after pictures. Incredible. Way to go!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    yeah! I was thrilled when I hit onderland in November 2012. congrats
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. You're doing great!!!!

Shelli
  • shellir05
    shellir05 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is my goal as well! I would like to add you for more motivation :)
  • daniellelouisex3
    Options
    Wow congrats, amazing work :-)
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!! You should be so proud!!
  • shesfatagainbutnot4long
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us!!! I would never guessed by looking at your picture from last year that you were only 27 years old!!! You look so much younger and vibrant now!! Your inner light is glowing!!! Congratulations, gorgeous!!!!

:happy:
  • NayaLife
    NayaLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing transformation - you look fantastic!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for the encouragement! I've been trying to get out of the 200 range for a while now. You've helped give me the extra motivation to keep trying!
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I hope to follow in your footsteps; you have shown me it can be done. Thanks x
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look absolutely wonderful, healthy and happy :)! SUPER great job!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    I love your aunt's quote... it is so true & has really touched me this morning! Congrats on your success.. amazing! :smile:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done very well for yourself....keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • mamashel
    mamashel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! So much younger looking now than before. Keep up the great work.
  • zuleika1497
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your story. How did you do it? What do you suggest I do.... You have just inspired me to push harder.... I started a journey to lose 80lb on 01/20/13... So far I have lost 30lbs and it hasnt been easy... I t feel like it will take forever to meet my goal.... I am determined to lose no matter how hard it is.... Right now my biggest challenge is foods and workout routine....

Keep going... You are doing an AMAZING job, continue to share your progress it is so inspirational....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!