1st day!! Have to stay dedicated...and I can do it.

Options
I lose weight pretty quick and then I start to feel fairly comfortable and then I begin jumping back into unhealthy habits. If I can just stick with my diet and exercise plan I can do this. Hopefully I can stay focused and get rid of this weight and my old unhealthy lifestyle. I want to be a success story!!! :)

Replies

• Carley0287
    Carley0287 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG! I can totally relate! I get on huge health kicks and settle in at my new weight and before I know it I have gained it all back. I am so tired of yoyoing! we need to stop dieting and make it a lifestyle change girl! whats the secret to that?
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    You got this! Just stick with it. You will have bad days, but don't let those bad days turn into bad weeks, bad months, etc. One day at a time. Slow and steady wins the race! :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Small changes work best. Don't go overboard "eating clean" and exercising. Make one do-able change a week and watch your portion sizes.

Make it work for you and your body. For instance, if you find you eat a lot of chocolate at that TOM, bump up your calories a little so that you can indulge a little without guilt.

This isn't about losing weight. It's about doing the right things for you.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, as the other's have said rome wasn't built in a day, we are all here to help in your journey!
  • melissamichelle87
    Options
    LOL if you find out be sure to let me know. I really think being held accountable by other people who have the same struggles sounds like a good start! We just have to change our way of thinking when it comes to food and ENCOURAGE each other!! We can do this!!
  • toastnhunny
    toastnhunny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I struggle with that too. It's easy to get comfortable and let things slide. I'm trying to maintain my weight and eat healthy. One of my biggest struggles is drinking enough water. Add me as a friend! Support does amazing things to your confidence.
  • melissamichelle87
    Options
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it!!! Looking forward to showing off some results and seeing all of yours as well!!