Day Two - Too!!

Options
Today is my Day 2. Trying to re-focus and MFP is a great tool. I've used it before but not with the Forums/Boards and Friends. This time I'm looking to build up my circle of friends and have a group of daily chatters to check-in with and keep in touch. The Virtual Buddy System helps me stay on track and I'm super chatty! If you're chatty and log on daily send me a Friend Request and lets keep each other on track! Looking foward to meeting new friends on this site!

~ Lyn ~

Replies

• chrst793
    chrst793 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need friends like you . The current friends I have gave me no motivation yesterday which was my official restarting day as well. Am having to go slow with it because I am in Physical Therapy for back issues. But would like to add you as a friend.

Christie
  • VAGirl2BFit
    VAGirl2BFit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks Christie. Added! :smile: I used to chat daily on a site that is no longer around with a group of ladies and it was awesome. Worked out everyday and I was losing weight! I think I had lost 30 pounds...then I fell off the wagon and gosh..its so hard to get back on! I need to do it though. Something's got to give..and that something is ME! Glad to add you and to keep in touch/check-in! How's your day two going?