Relacore and other "belly fat" meds

Options
pmd14
pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
Curious anyone try these meds. Do they work?

Replies

• pmd14
    Options
    Curious anyone try these meds. Do they work?
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Well I haven't tried them all but I have tried Relacore.

To be honest I don't think it really did anything for my fat, but my husband sure loved me taking them :love: It made my moods so much better and I always wanted to have sex. I do know a lot of women take them just for the mood lifting that it does.:flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any luck with them, however some of my friends had a little luck. If you check into them they say "with diet and exercise". The key there is they're helpers not magic wands. So while it may very well work for you, don't expect to wake up with Angelina Jolie's body! I had the most results with Slim Quick, but now I'm using Alli which is just a fat blocker. Now, I've only been using Alli for a week and a half but lemme tell ya, I see it working. Anyone else using it knows what I mean! You might try that stuff, just read all the warnings (pregnant, nursing, diabetes, etc). Best of luck to you!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

To be honest I don't think it really did anything for my fat, but my husband sure loved me taking them :love: It made my moods so much better and I always wanted to have sex. I do know a lot of women take them just for the mood lifting that it does.:flowerforyou:

Same here on this one...It improved my moods and stress levels. :smile:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Same here on this one...It improved my moods and stress levels. :smile:

Yeh, I do remember trying that as well. My moods were a little better too.
  • amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    I have been taking Tonalin CLA from GNC. I was told by the sales associate that it is good for people looking to lose weight long term. I have been taking it for a month now and I like it. It is inexpensive. I have mitral valve prolapse, heart murmur, high blood pressure, and this pill doesn't have the hoodia and all that crap in it. I can't take anything with the extra caffeine in it. This one seems to work best for me.
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Options

I think I might have to try it just for those "extra" benefits... hehehehe :love:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    A Relacore and Slimquick user here. They both didn't bother me. (I didn't use them at the same time of course) I used them (and truly think they helped) is b/c I have a HUGE belly that IS getting smaller. I know of course, it goes along with the healthy eating and exercise! Don't forget those!
  • pmd14
    Options
    what's in relacore that makes your mood better?

I tried alli when it was prescription. I couldn't live with the side effects :laugh: Even when I significantly cut out fats. It was just awful.