One year and 105 pounds gone forever!

Options

Replies

• witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work, well done! So you are still over 200lbs in your second pic? I would honestly have never ever guessed that, you look a LOT less than that x
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! It's wonderful to see a fellow 16/18 looking trim and healthy. You seriously look so tiny! Great job.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!!! I am in the exact same boat, lost 105 in a little over a year and am currently in a size 16 (well okay, sometimes an 18 depending on brand :tongue: )
    I know exactly how you must feel and I think you're amazing!!! It really is a difficult thing to do, but I remember the main thing you said, that there are off days, there are days when old habits creep back, but you have to just pick yourself back up and get back on track. I always say just forget about how long it will take, get on track, just live your life, and the time will pass faster than you think, and one day you will wake up and thank yourself for starting when you did.

You deserve only the best! Congratulations!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You are an inspiration to many.
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    I'm tall, 5'10", so the weight might make me look smaller. Yes I am still over 200. I also work out alot with weights and lift heavy so that may help?

I have a pair of size 12 jeans hanging on my wall in my bedroom. they are my goal jeans. Sounds like a larger size for some but I think that is where I want to be.

Thank you all!!
  • grlygrl123
    grlygrl123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations :)
  • kshannon72
    Options
    Girl I am so proud of you and am so glad to have met you here. I cannot BELIEVE how much you WERE just like I am now. I was at 318 when I started about a month ago, I am now at 301 and struggling but not quitting. I am 41 nearing my mid-40's blah blah blah.........Your story is so inspiring Christy and again I am so glad to have met you and heard that there is hope for me through you and changing my lifestyle not DIETING :)............Congratulations!!!
  • ginaNJ73
    ginaNJ73 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank. You. So. Much.... for sharing your story. I am 39 (yikes!) and have been having more "off" days lately and I can not wait for the day that I love to bike or walk up stairs, or just love to be active. I love it now, just can't do it! I know I will be a success story, as you are! Congrats to you.... Great job!
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    Everyone thanks me for inspiring them and everyone here inspires me so much! I come on here especially the days that I'm struggling and read the success stories. It helps to keep me going. I'm so thankful for those and that I'm able to motivate others :smile:
  • ninilynn70
    ninilynn70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You have done an amazing job and you look great I just started recently and am right about where you started. It's inspiring to see that it can be done!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    just WOW!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well done - you are a star!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FREAKIN AMAZING! Way to go honey! :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Thanks for sharing!
  • carlaeliza
    Options
    Amazing! I am also 5 10 and a size 12 is my dream!!

You look great, keep up the great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing story....and congrats to you!...Something that stuck out is that the scale can make or break your day...I tell my pals this all the time...sadly you only enjoy the time shortly if the scale goes down(in less then 5min you thinking of how much you can lose next) and then if it's up...OMG the damage it do for your confidence....Proud of your success and thanks for sharing..
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for this I needed some inspiration!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! you look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!