What was your lunch today?

Options
Mine:

1 ugly ripe tomato cut into thick slices with fat free/all natural mozzarella cheese (2 slices) and tons of scallions for garnish! Plus, 4 Goya - Manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento. Two cups of water! Yummy yummy. :)

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich. Leftover roasted turkey on whole grain bread with avocado, tomato and reduced fat cheese.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Leftover Easter ham with great northern beans and snow peas in the pod and blueberries on the side. I was still a bit hungry, so I grabbed a mini bagel and a schmear of cream cheese from the break room.
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    I juiced 6 carrots, 1 Orange, 1 lemon and some pineapple. Mmm.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Black beans, rice, and half an avocado
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Lunch was my biggest meal and now I have decided that I am done for the day. I am going to go to bed as that stops me from eating!
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Johns turkey sandwich w/ tomatoes, lettuce, jalapenos and avocado spread and no mayo.
  • butterfly3703
    Options
    Spring mix lettuce, grape tomatoes and lite Italian dressing.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Tuna
    Rice
    Seaweed
    Carrots
    Orange
    Water
    Coffee (decaf, w/brown sugar and creamer)

This is one of my favorite meals! Delicious!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    4 slices of rare roast beef, 1 oz of Dubliner White Cheddar Cheese, 3 Mini Bell Peppers (Raw), 5 oz of Raw Jicima, and 20 oz of True Limeade - Black Cherry Flavor
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Elk burger with bacon, cheese, and avocado on whole wheat with a side salad.
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Spring lettuce mix with red bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes and cucumber... a tablespoon of light raspberry vinegrette with an ounce of blue cheese.

And a cup of homemade pinto beans.

And of course.. lots of water!
  • Peejer2001
    Peejer2001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    6oz Catfish Fillet blackened and baked, Romaine lettuce w/blue cheese crumbles and Cardini's Light Greek Dressing ( 1TBSP)
  • bc119
    bc119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A serving of a "Greek" casserole I made. It had: tuna, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, celery, lemon juice, oregano, broccoli, skim milk, cream of broccoli soup and brown rice in it.
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Cajun Grilled Tilapia
    Mexican Rice
    California Blend Vegetables

all of the above smothered in Tomatillo Sauce
    Coffee!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Tuna with light mayo with lettuce in a flat bread wrap, pineapple, oranges and grapefruit mixed, baby tomatoes and water.
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm about to make a pizza with mozzerella cheese, pepperoni, onions, olives, bell peppers, and basil on a gluten-free (Rudi's brand) crust. I may juice a few oranges and carrots along with some ginger to drink with it. At just over 800 calories (600 if I skip the juice), that's a bit bigger than my usual lunch, but I'm starving right now (despite a breakfast that usually keeps me satisfied).

I'll still have 750 calories left for dinner and snacks, though, so all is good. :)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I had container #2 of the turkey corn chowder I made on Sunday. Very tastey and 260 cals or so, even with all that corn and a baked potato thrown in.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad w/ 3 oz. grilled fajita strips, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 golden delicious apple w/ fat free thousand island, a 150 cal bag of potato chips (potatoes, oil & sea salt ONLY) and a Diet Dr Pepper. And, since I'm 200 - 300 calories shy of my normal lunch AND I ran about 4 miles this morning, I'll most likely follow up w/ some snacks a little later: mandarin orange, yogurt, skinny latte, and a shortbread cookie.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Chicken, brown rice, peppers, onions and guacamole -- from Chipotle :)
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Three hardboiled egg whites mixed with avocado and some green onion on a low carb/high fiber wrap.