30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Me too Haley! I'll have a busy day tomorrow and the stress in my real life is horrible right now. I'll be looking forward to my workout!
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Got the 1st day down. Kinda fudged a little on the cardio but I had already ran a mile on the treadmill.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done.
    I made it all the way to the end of the first push up segment and five into the second before I had to change to modified. My form is ok except that I don't get down to far!
    Today was my Day 7 of Level 1. Lovin' it! Well, the changes anyway :)
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I too did Insanity before 30 day shred, It feels so good being able to do ALL of a workout :) I'm on day 5 of level 1, anyone else doing 30 day shred, please feel free to add me for some support and motivation :D
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 complete! Feeling stronger all the time. Excited and nervous for Level 2 tomorrow.
  • valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS last Monday and I loved it as well. I just started Power 90 today and found it really boring, but I will stick with it. Good luck!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS last Monday and I loved it as well. I just started Power 90 today and found it really boring, but I will stick with it. Good luck!

What kind of results did you get with the 30 Day Shred? Anxious to see how other's bodies are changing with this workout.
  • FindingBalance1976
    FindingBalance1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 6 of Level 1 for me...I would love to work along with all of you.

I generally do my workouts at 5 a.m. before the day gets away from me and after the shred video, i generally do 30 minutes of interval training on the elliptical. Although I haven't noticed any weight loss or body changes, I can definately tell I am getting stronger and gaining endurance from just a week ago which is amazing to me.

Anyone working through the 30 day shred, feel free to add me as a friend...also will want to move on to another "challenge" once i am done with the 30 day shred so any suggestions are great!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    Thanks for joining us @findingbalance. I have never been a morning workout person. I always hit it when I get home at night. In the morning I think I am too focused on what I need to accomplish at work during the day.
    I am thinking about doing Ripped in 30 after this go round.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    I am still plugging away, wondering if anyone else is? Today will be day 3 of level 3! So far, I've lost 4 pounds. Have not done measurements yet, will do that when I complete the 30 days.
  • lorilwayne2
    lorilwayne2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I looked at this on You tube and I will give it a go. I tried a little today and boy it is quite the workout. I think I could do this for 30 days and it isn't all that costly either.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm level one day 6 today.... I am doing this in addition to my regular workout out of strength/cardio. Going to kick my *kitten* smaller if it kills me :-)
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    I got my copy for $9 at walmart. I also fund it online at veoh.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am still plugging away, wondering if anyone else is? Today will be day 3 of level 3! So far, I've lost 4 pounds. Have not done measurements yet, will do that when I complete the 30 days.

I was on the other thread with you (AllergictoExercise's) and finished 30 DS a couple days ago. I didn't take measurements but ended up going down one size in jeans, plus during the process lost 2 lbs. around Level 2, Day 8. But there seems to be a delayed benefit as well...got up this morning and found I'd lost 3 more lbs. So it is well worth it. Now I want to repeat the 3 levels once a week with Ripped in 30 or BFBM (Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, I think) on in-between days...with 1 - 2 days off a week. And the strength and beginning of toned muscles is what I was really looking for...so all the other is bonus!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS. I am on Day 18 (as of today). I started March 11th and have only taken 3 days off since then. For me, it is better if I do try to do it everyday. Helps keep me going. I am going to jump straight into another Jillian work-out as soon as I finish 30DS, which will be April 13th. (1 day off for a planned trip.)

Oh and also, I have dropped a pants size as of yesterday! :D

This is my results so far.
    2enls2x.jpg
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options

I was on the other thread with you (AllergictoExercise's) and finished 30 DS a couple days ago. I didn't take measurements but ended up going down one size in jeans, plus during the process lost 2 lbs. around Level 2, Day 8. But there seems to be a delayed benefit as well...got up this morning and found I'd lost 3 more lbs. So it is well worth it. Now I want to repeat the 3 levels once a week with Ripped in 30 or BFBM (Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, I think) on in-between days...with 1 - 2 days off a week. And the strength and beginning of toned muscles is what I was really looking for...so all the other is bonus!

Yes, I recognize you. Excited to hear about your bonus loss! I will finish 30 DS on April 7th, then I am thinking about ripped in 30. I know I will have to skip two to three days because of a convention. Have not missed a day on the 30 DS! I think that is a huge accomplishment for me. I have also added using the elliptical climber once a day for the past week.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Options
    I am doing 30DS. I am on Day 18 (as of today). I started March 11th and have only taken 3 days off since then. For me, it is better if I do try to do it everyday. Helps keep me going. I am going to jump straight into another Jillian work-out as soon as I finish 30DS, which will be April 13th. (1 day off for a planned trip.)

Oh and also, I have dropped a pants size as of yesterday! :D

Good job! Dropping a pants size is a huge motivator!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 2. It is kicking my butt. I am also gaining weight consistently since I started which I am not ok with. I haven't noticed a change as far as losing inches either. It is really frustrating.
  • lorilwayne2
    lorilwayne2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have yet to make it through the whole thing 1 time and I think that will be a goal of mine before I really start going. I'm just so out of shape it isn't even funny. I can get about half way through though the level 1 program on you tube. I did a portion of it two days in a row- Sunday and Monday and wow- my knees are killing me. I'm going to start again here in a little bit and then round it off with stationary bike riding after I cry for mercy.
  • kenbgent
    kenbgent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it today.