looking for female friends

Options
2»

Replies

• armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 47, have three grown children (I started very young :) ) but also want to look smoking hott and don't want to settle. Feel free to add me anyone. I love having support and exchanging things that work!
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in 8 days, have a 2 year old, a hubby and a full-time job that keeps me busy! I work out 5-6 days a week and try to keep my diet as healthy as possible. I'm not to my goal yet (about 20 lbs to go) but I'm hoping to fit into my size 4's by my birthday (April 10th). Fingers crossed!!! Sending you a friend request now! :-)
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My kind of gal!!! Sent you a FR
  • zilimama
    zilimama Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Ladies plz feel free to add me to your friend lists...

I just joined MFP & tend to be a bit shy, but couldn't resist this post!

I will be 42 in 25 days. I'm married w/daughters & a big furry dog. :D

Getting up & getting fit has changed my life. My friends now ask me for my workouts!

My goal: To rock my MILF-ness for yrs to come!

(& kick my sugar addiction!)
  • healthierlifestyle
    healthierlifestyle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose weight, look and feel great and be a good role model for my teenage children. I juggle a busy lifestyle involving work, motherhood, wife among others, which can at times becoming overwhelming! I would like to come on here and meet with friends, over a nice cup of coffee, to inspire each other towards our common goals.

Please add me!
  • dczebiniak
    dczebiniak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    Im 48 and always looking for friends!! Anyone can add!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • heatherforever222
    heatherforever222 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 36 years old and getting down to that last 23 pounds! I am all for supporting my older friends and their weight loss goals, feel free to send me a friends request. I have also done several of the beachbody workouts and can help with those as well!