FACEBOOK.....

Options
2»

Replies

• ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't have FB or any of that other nonsense.
    I have Instagram and this (MFP)- enough to keep me counter productive :glasses:

Instagram is a hivemind of horse ****.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have facebook...but only on there once a week to tell everyone i am still alive and well.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Was just contemplating deactivating mine........the only drawback is that's where I have saved LOTS of photos that aren't anywhere else.

FB only brings me grief these days. :frown:
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have Facebook to keep up with friends and relatives!!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook account, check it maybe a couple times a week. Seems like 90% of the posting are goofy photos or quotes that have nothing to do with.anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLefo0fn96o
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Was just contemplating deactivating mine........the only drawback is that's where I have saved LOTS of photos that aren't anywhere else.

FB only brings me grief these days. :frown:

Boo to grief - but on another note you can print photos you have saved to FB via snapfish.com - it links the 2 you can choose which ones and print

I have all the social media - yes I have a problem -
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have it but no longer use it. The advertising got really annoying and I have to watch what I post because I had a lot of old and young family members as friends. Also I felt like I was checking it too much. I basically only keep it for event invites.
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have made 3 major move in my life, so Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends from around the country.
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I do, but I don't play games on it, or trade dragons O.o :-)

One thing I would never, ever do is link up my account on a forum that is anonymous with facebook that has my real name. That is the bermuda triangle. Don't go there. It'll end in tears....
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have one but I really only use it for my MMA related stuff (website/radio show). I am a Twitter junkie though!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I have one but, I'm not on there much.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Facebook + MFP =

__gif___i_own_nothing__gravity_falls_by_deadly_meow-d5pn820.gif

wait... damn... are u talking to me?????????????? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I often wonder if the people that complain about too much drama on Facebook are the ones that love it the most. I don't know about anyone else, but I only keep family and close friends on my Facebook. Drama free. Of course there's always the crazy sister/aunt/cousin that you can't delete, but you can always hide them. Facebook can very easily be drama-free, you know! :)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    no facebook, if i want to talk to you, i'll call. i dont even have a cell phone really. i have one, but i dont use it and its dead 80% of the time. i really dont like people being able to follow me or get in touch with me. google talk is my limit and i only have that to talk to my work people.

i'm a hermit.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I deactivated mine back in September after splitting with my ex, and I never really wanted it in the first place.
    I'm not missing it at all if I'm honest, as I've always found the majority of people posting the same dreary crap I've seen a million times before more than annoying.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I use Facebook very productively. I have connected with family that I never would have otherwise known. I have been able to share my amazing family photo project with all of me relatives, distant and close. It is great!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook, because its the only way i stay in touch with most of my family and friends since i moved away from them all