What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• sammydude
    sammydude Posts: 12
    Options
    My goal weight would be under 130.. Currenttly 146.. :) Oh, and my height is 5. 4
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 4.5"
    CW: 165 lbs.
    GW: 140-150 lbs.

:smile:
  • epj313
    epj313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently 150 and i want to be 115 because im kinda short..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10
    I am just under 200 right now and my goal is 190 by the end of April and 180 by the end of May. Realistically though, with the strength training I am doing I am not losing as much weight, but looking much better, so 180, or maybe even 190 won't happen. But I would be happy with a buff sbu 200. :)
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    5'10 @ 295 lbs right now

Goal is 200 lbs and once I hit that I'll reevaluate and see how I feel.
  • singermom2
    Options
    I'm 5"9' & 128. I'd love to be 122 again!!
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160 I am presently 203.4. I have lost 66 lbs in 6.5 months by exercise, lifestyle changes and portion control. I've gone down 6 pants sizes it is a great feeling.
  • imani0627
    imani0627 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm currently 112.4lbs
    GW 103-107lbs

Doctors (4) have all given me different numbers they'd like to see me at (I am almost 5ft 1in). The lowest of the weights given to me is 94lbs (but I looked that up and that would make me underweight) and the highest weight I have been given is 115lbs (I feel given my petite figure this is too much). I did some quick math and found a happy median weight range.

My goal isn't just to lose, but to maintain as well as learn healthy eating habits.

I have used this app successfully in the past and lost nearly 50lbs- and I did it HEALTHY- I am a former Anorexic, so that is huge for me.
  • rhonda518
    rhonda518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Goal weigjt is 180:smile:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130-135, my college weight.
    And that was, oh, 40 years ago. I can dream, right? Sure. I've only got 13 pounds to go!
  • Ritsukaaa
    Options
    UGW is 120..
    GW currently is 260. Lonnngg way to go.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set to 130 I think but mostly I'm just watching to see when I get to a point where I'm satisfied with how I look overall. I've stopped focusing on the scale so much although I'm busting out the measuring tape more haha
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I would say a toned 135-140. That said I really don't care what the scale says, as long as I ultimately am content with how I look in the mirror as I swear my weight can fluctuate around 5 pounds in a day haha.
  • joele_11
    joele_11 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would say between 150 and 155! New here.. feel free to add me people! :)
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    170. im currently 230 and the picture is accurate, but as a martial artist, i desire to be quicker.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    My goal is137, I'm currently 157....I'm 5'7 and am 32 yrs old
  • LBBeowulf
    Options
    Current 192.2 and 13% bodyfat.
    goal to be under 10% Bodyfat
    6'1
    To All Stay Persistently consistent with your Fitness Lifestyle.
    Fitness is Not a CHOICE......It's a LIFESTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110-115.
    I'm currently at 135....highest weight EVER. Ugh.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My goals are fitness related, but I do want to get my body fat percentage in the "athlete" range (18-22%).

I used this calculator to figure out an approximate goal weight based on my BF% goal.

http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/ibw/
  • Roseannawrapsitup
    Options
    My goal is 125 I'm 5"3 I have lost 60 lbs since I had my son and I have 15 lbs more to go, I am a stay at home mother of 2 children both of which I was placed on bed rest for my entire pregnancy causing me to gain 60 lbs each time followed by delivering both of them via Csection leaving me with a new body and dramatic weight loss goal.
    I started using It Works body wrap after I won it in a raffle, in anticipation I went home and tried it out and had amazing results, losing 8 inches and 5 lbs. My friends and I have all had amazing results with them. If u haven't tried them yet I suggest u do.