3 day After dinner snacking challenge anyone?

Options
Hi everyone. I'm having a really hard time with the after dinner snacking and I thought it would be kinda fun to do a short 3 day no after dinner snacking challenge. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Why not just fit a snack after dinner into your day?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    just don't snack
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm having a really hard time with the after dinner snacking and I thought it would be kinda fun to do a short 3 day no after dinner snacking challenge. Anyone want to join me?

I snack when I want.

tumblr_m0wcmbYAdD1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
  • EIEIElenaO
    EIEIElenaO Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! :bigsmile:
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I just eat when ever even at 11:30 at night just make sure i get my cals in for the day. I dont think it matters how often or less u snack. It dont hurt me and i have lost a lot of weight.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    3 days seems like a bit of a half effort.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What happens on day 4 and after?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be a "who can finish the snack first" challange. I would be in for that one. I eat fast.
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I was thinking about doing a private group on Facebook and if it worked for those 3 days then we could continue it for those that want to do it.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    What happens on day 4 and after?

snack ALL THE THINGS!!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I schedule a snack before bed and save calories to be sure I don't go over. If you know you have the tendency to snack, just do that.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    If I don't get my dessert after dinner I become a crazed animal.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you!! I usually do great with my calorie count until the evening.... and then I go over with snacking :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    If I don't get my dessert after dinner I become a crazed animal.

This. And I'd rather indulge a little than go crazy later. I crave peanut butter. That is my peanut butter and chocolate graham cracker time...and darn it, I enjoy it!

But good luck to you-I know I just wouldn't stick with it...and as long as I'm on target with everything else I see no reason to cut out my yummy snack.
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You cant go your whole life without snacking. It would be a lot easier to allow yourself room for a snack at the end of the night. It will only help you balance calories the right way and help you when it comes to maintain success.

If you are going over you calories by snacking at the end of the night then that is a problem. I still dont think the answer is avoid snackikng for 3 days. The 4th day or even the 10th day you will likely want a snack then what? Do you go over again? Just make it fit into your daily calories. The best way I do that is bt planning my whole days worth of meals. Then I know what extra calories I have and I can choose when I want to snack and what I will have.