I've done it...

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
After walking around with an incomplete tattoo on my foot for 1 1/2 years, I've gotten it finished...

YOWCH!

Whatcha think?

phone081.jpg

maybe this'll show up a bit bigger...

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    After walking around with an incomplete tattoo on my foot for 1 1/2 years, I've gotten it finished...

YOWCH!

Whatcha think?

phone081.jpg

maybe this'll show up a bit bigger...
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    beautiful! :heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    How come it doesn't say Jeremy in there somewhere? :tongue:

very nice lady. that musta hurt.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Did the post yesterday light a fire?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's wayyyy cool Manda girl!!! You are much braver than I!!! :wink:
  • Manda86
    Options
    I popped in to the shop I used to work in to say hello to my old friends, and my old boss said "I'm DOING this foot today, no if's and's or but's about it! And... voila! lol
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    its so awesome!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    nice tat! Nice Red polish too:)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    that is sooo funky girl...love it...did it hurt! lol....(big baby ali LOL)

hugs!
    Ali

Hey I have red toe nails too girl...great minds!!!:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    How come it doesn't say Jeremy in there somewhere? :tongue:

very nice lady. that musta hurt.

It did... a LOT... strangely enough not as much as the first time around.. there's a spot that wraps around to the bottom of my arch, though, and that was a B*TCH.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome Manda!!! i got my ummm girls pierced this weekend!!! next is my tattoo when i lose the rest of the weight i want!!!

Jackie
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Nice.

Im jonesing really bad for some new ink but i wont get any until i have a plan (and some drawings) to tie all of the ones i have into a full half sleeve shirt. I want no skin showing on my front.

Maybe ill just start on my upper thighs i have a couple ideas for those already.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!!
    I want a tattoo on my foot too... a rosary with 'onyx & pearl' beads around my ankle and down my foot.
    I am so scurred though:frown:
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thats an awesome tattoo!!! i want to get one soooo bad but i dont know anyone who can draw one up for me!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
    I've been trying to decide on a tat using my kids initials (Z for Zachary and A for Ava)
    I was thinking of getting something on my ankle..foot..since you worked in a shop..any ideas??
    I've always wanted something with stars/moon...was thinking of tying that together or ...flowers/butterflies (my dd favorite!)

Kim
  • Manda86
    Options
    Love it!!!
    I've been trying to decide on a tat using my kids initials (Z for Zachary and A for Ava)
    I was thinking of getting something on my ankle..foot..since you worked in a shop..any ideas??
    I've always wanted something with stars/moon...was thinking of tying that together or ...flowers/butterflies (my dd favorite!)

Kim

well, my personal taste leans towards the neotraditional- best thing to do is go down to a shop, look at some flash... whether or not you end up getting one of the pieces from the flash or customizing your own, it'll give you some good ideas, I bet.