Guys show ur pics

Options
Abram86
Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
I have lost 30 lbs so far and I still have another 50 pounds to go. I carry my weight in my stomach so can the guys post pics if you have had a big belly and have lost it? And how did u lose it?

Replies

• Abram86
    Options
    Bump
  • Abram86
    Options
    Bump
  • B_Town154
    B_Town154 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cardio... lots of it. Eat clean
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump for viewing later, c'mon guys :love: :blushing:
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Over the past year I've lost 1/6 of my body weight while toning up. 1 lbs a week or less. Each time I hit a plateau, I made adjustments to my diet, exercise or both until I was able to make progress again. I lost about 40 lbs so far. I don't plan to lose much more. I still have a bit of a stomach, It's the last thing I haven't gotten rid of. But, hey, I'm not quitting.

I am doing a good bit of cardio and weight lifting.

15MONTHTRANSFORm5_zps00dbe7bf.jpg
  • Gnasher1960
    Gnasher1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, started this journey September 2012 at 230lbs, currently 175lbs. I am on my second round of Power 90. It was a killer to start with but I just kept at it and now I'm getting through each session stronger than before. I'm looking to start P90X when I've finished this round, but I must admit it looks a bit daunting.

As far as diet goes, I'm by no means a clean eater. I just try to fit everything into my calorie goals. I've been losing approx 2lbs/week consistently over the last 6 months. This has tailed off slightly lately as I've also started to add protein to help increase my muscle mass. It seems to be working as although I still have fat around my waist back and 'moobs', I can feel my abs, arms and pecs getting stronger. Hopefully if I can strip more fat away, the muscles will show through.

You have already lost a lot of weight so you are obviously doing something right. Keep it up.

PDVD_006cropped_zpsb0ebfb61.jpg

100_0060cropped_zps55b220fd.jpg

Transformation2_zpse10af1bc.jpg

Transformation3_zps8043cbe0.jpg

20130317_143825_zps4e0e7796.jpg

Transformation1_zpsa900a77e.jpg
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, started this journey September 2012 at 230lbs, currently 175lbs. I am on my second round of Power 90. It was a killer to start with but I just kept at it and now I'm getting through each session stronger than before. I'm looking to start P90X when I've finished this round, but I must admit it looks a bit daunting.

As far as diet goes, I'm by no means a clean eater. I just try to fit everything into my calorie goals. I've been losing approx 2lbs/week consistently over the last 6 months. This has tailed off slightly lately as I've also started to add protein to help increase my muscle mass. It seems to be working as although I still have fat around my waist back and 'moobs', I can feel my abs, arms and pecs getting stronger. Hopefully if I can strip more fat away, the muscles will show through.

You have already lost a lot of weight so you are obviously doing something right. Keep it up.

Omg!! WTG !!! What a change!!!!
  • Gnasher1960
    Gnasher1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks. There's a lot of posts like this that have inspired me, I'd like to do the same.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks. There's a lot of posts like this that have inspired me, I'd like to do the same.

Oh my goodness! You look amazing!
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That's a terrific transformation, keep the good work!
    JC
  • Abram86
    Options

Wow u look great. This has inspired me to continue. I didnt know if id ever lose my belly but you proved that anyone can. Keep it up!
  • Abram86
    Options
    Over the past year I've lost 1/6 of my body weight while toning up. 1 lbs a week or less. Each time I hit a plateau, I made adjustments to my diet, exercise or both until I was able to make progress again. I lost about 40 lbs so far. I don't plan to lose much more. I still have a bit of a stomach, It's the last thing I haven't gotten rid of. But, hey, I'm not quitting.

I am doing a good bit of cardio and weight lifting.

15MONTHTRANSFORm5_zps00dbe7bf.jpg

Great job!!! keep up the hard work!
  • MissEBK
    MissEBK Posts: 23
    Options
    You look AMAZING! woohoo! How you doin? :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Y'all look AMAZING!!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well I"m doing better now, thanks folks.:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!