Trying to lose 75+ pound and looking for friends

Options
ynvndn
ynvndn Posts: 10 Member
Hi everybody,

I'm a mom of 3 and have been overweight my whole life. I am trying to lose the weight once and for all. I'm looking for friends that also need to lose about the same as me (75). I hope we can support each other!

Replies

• KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm in exactly the same boat & just starting to re-commit to the process =))
  • gummi4
    gummi4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me , I have 85 lbs to lose and all the support is so encouraging.
  • andreamarce
    Options
    I am trying to lose 75 too! :)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me. i have 98 pounds to lose....we WILL do this!!! :drinker: :happy:
  • bornleader1
    bornleader1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 66 lbs.:smile: I've currently lost 4 lbs in two weeks and need to stay motivated!! :smile:
  • reinventedme45
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I just started and could also use the support. We can do this!!
  • Crossett0803
    Crossett0803 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I am trying to lose 40 pounds and fight my carb "addiction."
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want.

I have a group called "Lose 100 by 2014"... it's just a support group for people with a lot to lose. It isn't a challenge or anything. there are a lot of nice people there who have been helpful! if you can't find it, I'll invite you.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me, pick me! Lol, I'm definitely looking for some more friends on here, the motivation is what keeps us all on our mission! Please feel free to send me a friend request! Been on here for a week now, and 95 to go, so I'll be here for a while longer! :glasses:
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add me if you like my current weight is 173 but my goal is to get down to 120-110
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose about 80 lbs and I am a mom of one *soon to be* of two.
  • myjoi98
    myjoi98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me, I post daily and will be supportive.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    100 to go for me. I'll be here awhile.
  • Cincas
    Cincas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! i will do my best to encourage and support you.
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    This is my second week. I need to lose 73 lbs. - you are not alone. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can share the victories and realities of our weight loss journey. :)
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on January 4th and 19.5lbs gone, so started at quite a heavy weight, I have another 45-50lbs to go.....happy to be friends, I am daily on here, log everything and have an open diary and am really active on MFP. You can do this!
  • Diana_Gioia
    Diana_Gioia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I'm a mom of 3 and have been overweight my whole life. I am trying to lose the weight once and for all. I'm looking for friends that also need to lose about the same as me (75). I hope we can support each other!

I am trying to lose a bit more than that. all mine is from having my 3 children. I love making new friends for support
  • Bekah_Davis
    Bekah_Davis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have about 60 more Id like to lose! Always helps to have people to encourage us: )
  • Appletree5
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have lost 56lb - still a way to go :smile:
  • brendasnakenberg
    brendasnakenberg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose a total of 70 lbs, I started 10 weeks ago and have lost 20 lbs so far. I am doing this on my own because none of my friends have commited to lose weight yet so I would love to have some support from people who are trying to do the same thing I am.