5'4 ladies progress photos! My success included :)

Options

Replies

• angel_bear60
    angel_bear60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful and look great! he doesn't know how good he had it. you're better off without him and it shows:happy:
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful and look great! he doesn't know how good he had it. you're better off without him and it shows:happy:

Awe thank you! I truly am much better off now!
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    wow great job!! You're like my twin! I also am a 23 y/o female who is 5'4" and been in a relationship for the past 5 years that has "aided" me in gaining weight and I was once 125 and unfortunately my wake up call was when I hit 190. I was always thin in high school due to sports and I never really learned about nutritio until now! Thank you for the motivation! I'm happy to see that it IS possible to get back to my size lol
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Excellent work a job well done!!!
  • kegd641
    kegd641 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look amazing, hope I can look the way you do.
  • jndiv809
    jndiv809 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great and feel great I hope. Thanx for sharing and motivating.
  • ksandy1224
    ksandy1224 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What goes around comes around, right!!!! :)
  • angelcake375
    angelcake375 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done!

xxx
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    LOVE yourtory Jess :) Thanks for sharing it with us. You've come such a long way and I'm so sorry to hear everything you went through. I couldn't imagine how you felt but so glad you picked yourself up and put yourself on the track to happiness!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Very nice results... I am 5'4 and it is always inspiring to see others so successful...
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome! it's great to see your progress picture!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    wow great job!! You're like my twin! I also am a 23 y/o female who is 5'4" and been in a relationship for the past 5 years that has "aided" me in gaining weight and I was once 125 and unfortunately my wake up call was when I hit 190. I was always thin in high school due to sports and I never really learned about nutritio until now! Thank you for the motivation! I'm happy to see that it IS possible to get back to my size lol

It absolutely is possible!! Just keep at it!

Thank you everyone for the support! I'm glad I can motivate you guys too since you motivate me every day!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!!!
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    You look great!!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    You look great!!

Thank you so much :)
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    way to go.
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful before and after, great job!
  • honeybadgegirl
    honeybadgegirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look AMAZING and are so much better off without the husband!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look AMAZING and are so much better off without the husband!

I sure am!! Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!