Any moms with toddlers?

Options

Replies

• riarizhamid
    Options
    Mommy who really needs help mom of 3year old son and little girl just 7months been trying to lose weight but whenever I push myself harder I end up feeling dizzy my doc told me that I have vit d deficiency and I am also breastfeeding so losing weight is not an easy job for me I need support so please add me :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    what about dads with toddlers?

You have the support of your WIFE!!

Hi I'm a single Dad does that count?
    I have 2 at home....so I am Dad and Mom.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have 6 boys total but only 2 are toddler age. One is 4yrs old and the other is 14m old.

Sweet Baby Jesus! 6 Boys!!! Here I am complaining about my 2 kids..
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

You have the support of your WIFE!!

Hi I'm a single Dad does that count?
    I have 2 at home....so I am Dad and Mom.

Depends. How much do you deadlift?
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    8mon old, twins who are 3yrs old, 5yr old, and 7yr old twins :)
  • KayDestruct
    KayDestruct Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Ages 19 months and 3 years. I had lost all of my weight with the first one, but after having two, I hardly have the energy to do ANYTHING. I am trying to fix that by making sure I drink enough water(because I HARDLY ever drink 64 ounces a day), and by eating better foods. I find I eat a TON of carbs and dairy. Working on adding more veggies, and more proteins. I try to get on here everyday, but it doesn't work quite the way I want it to :D
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Older mom with a 3 and 5 year old !

Cliff - Feel free to add me! I'd love to support a single dad.
  • rebeccamoree
    Options
    I just had my second daughter, tomorrow she will be a month old. I have lost 20lbs so far and want to lose at least 20 more! It is tough to fit in workouts and make sure I make good eating choices with a four year old running around as well! I am on here for the help and motivation to keep at it! I am also on a Facebook group that is set up for getting fit. We set up challenges for one another and post how our days are going. I am hoping that having two places that I am supposed to publicly say how much I weigh and what I am eating and doing for a workout will make me stick with it! So far so good!
  • whereiwannabe
    Options
    Yes I have a 2 years old daughter and trying to exercise with her is a task. Like someone else mentioned I was trying to lose weight before I got pregnant. I'm at a pre pregnancy weight but still want to lose at least 30lbs!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 2 1/2 year old girl and pregnant with baby girl #2 right now. I didn't lose the "baby weight" with the first one so I have my work cut out for me when I have this baby. (although, I have managed to stay on a good track with this baby)
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You call me? Here I am :wink:
    Mom of a 1 yr old and 3 yr old. Ready to motivate, inspire and encourage people like me as long as I get the same from you! Ready to be a sexy momma again :smile:
  • Salleighjo
    Salleighjo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone please add me... I have an almost 4yr old daughter and a 7 month old little boy...and my husband is a train engineer...soo kinda like single mom at times... I'm down 10lbs from pre baby #2 weight and just need some motivation to lose the next 25 (puts me at 50 total). Anyone's welcome to add me.
  • KayDestruct
    KayDestruct Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Saaaame here! :D
  • MrsAntiquoY1
    Options
    Hi yes I'm a mother of two boys(5&1).I'm trying to lose weight to keep up with them lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Depends... how much do you deadlift?

I rep at 405
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have 1 child who is currently 14 months old. Hitting that "yep he is a toddler" stage. Into everything, throwing fits and all that wonderful stuff. lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I rep at 405

FR & naked pictures sent!
  • Darknightswifey
    Darknightswifey Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I rep at 405

FR & naked pictures sent!
    Whats going on over here?!?! lmao
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of a 2yr old little man. looking for more mommy friends anyone feel free to add me.
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter is nearly 19 months. I'm a few days into my diet with myfitnesspal and over 3 stone to lose. X